*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

9 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

I hadn't thought about Burt before, but I'd love to see him start. Most if not all of the other options aren't going to be there next season, should do him good. (tu)

Exactly I can't see any of Zelalem, Law, Shiels or Clark being here next season, Normally I wouldn't have Burt anywhere near the starting XI especially not for a first ever start in an Old Firm match but without O'Hallaron, Forrester, Waghorn & King I don't think we have any other choice, it's better to go with the highly rated unknown quantity who plays in the position we are short in, rather than shoehorning Striker/CM's (who have proven time and time again that they haven't got what it takes to be Rangers starters) onto the Wing.

41 minutes ago, one55 said:

That's me up. Nearly half 4 in the morning. No going back to sleep. Been looking forward to it all week but the butterflies are in my stomach now. 

Time in Oklahoma - 11:05 PM Saturday, April 16, 2016 (CDT)

Unsure whether to just stay up all night now in case I sleep in.  It's a 6am kick off here and i'm hoping someone finds a streaming link.

23 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Time in Oklahoma - 11:05 PM Saturday, April 16, 2016 (CDT)

Unsure whether to just stay up all night now in case I sleep in.  It's a 6am kick off here and i'm hoping someone finds a streaming link.

Rangerstv.TV will be streaming the game for people outside the UK/ROI as always. Only cost £6/$9.50. It's better quality than these dodgy streams and you know the money is going to the club.

2 hours ago, one55 said:

Rangerstv.TV will be streaming the game for people outside the UK/ROI as always. Only cost £6/$9.50. It's better quality than these dodgy streams and you know the money is going to the club.

I need the atmosphere for these games. Am off to the Irish bar in the centre, fucking love giving it big to these fuckers, and if you are on your own no one messes with you as they think you are some kind of psycho.

This is going to be a hard game, a real test.

I believe we have the ability, stamina, character and commitment to win. 

But I expect the pitch to be choppy and cellic will be happy to break the game up and kick us around early on to prevent us geting a rythm  and think the referee will be crucial to the tempo of the game, and could give some vital decisions, hopefully the right way.

I think they have more reason to fear us and more to lose., and if we can get behind their midfield without them being allowed to break our moves up over physically, we will cause them problems. 

Don't see lots of goals, and if the pitch gets really bad could be a grinding battle of a game with just one goal deciding it.

I'm going with 2-1 to us, possibly after 90 minutes, and quite a few flashpoints. 

27 minutes ago, tannerall said:

This is going to be a hard game, a real test.

I believe we have the ability, stamina, character and commitment to win. 

But I expect the pitch to be choppy and cellic will be happy to break the game up and kick us around early on to prevent us geting a rythm  and think the referee will be crucial to the tempo of the game, and could give some vital decisions, hopefully the right way.

I think they have more reason to fear us and more to lose., and if we can get behind their midfield without them being allowed to break our moves up over physically, we will cause them problems. 

Don't see lots of goals, and if the pitch gets really bad could be a grinding battle of a game with just one goal deciding it.

I'm going with 2-1 to us, possibly after 90 minutes, and quite a few flashpoints. 

you're prob right, but i'm thinking a high scoring game because of the way we play. can see it being a very open game might even be something like a 3-2 or 4-3 win to us - hopefully

Pub here i come, wish i could be with the Rangers family at the game today but not to be.

Please be loud, drown them out and let the watching world know that we are the greatest thing that they will ever see!!

going for a narrow win, will be tough, expecting as normal a few tasty challenges, hope we get a fair playing field on all aspects.

finally please,please,please let it feckin happen!!