*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

Went to bed a 3am this morning thinking I'd sleep till at least 10am and then not long till kickoff,woke up at 8am. ? 

I hate wishing the weekend away but I wish the game would hurry the fuck up!!

C'mon Rangers!!! ?⚪️?

I'm going for 4-2 rangers. If the pitch cuts up it will be to our advantage because we have been playing on shit pitches for the last few years so when when we skelp these cunts it will be even more sweeter because it's their fault we are used to playing on shit pitches.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

This is going to be a hard game, a real test.

I believe we have the ability, stamina, character and commitment to win. 

But I expect the pitch to be choppy and cellic will be happy to break the game up and kick us around early on to prevent us geting a rythm  and think the referee will be crucial to the tempo of the game, and could give some vital decisions, hopefully the right way.

I think they have more reason to fear us and more to lose., and if we can get behind their midfield without them being allowed to break our moves up over physically, we will cause them problems. 

Don't see lots of goals, and if the pitch gets really bad could be a grinding battle of a game with just one goal deciding it.

I'm going with 2-1 to us, possibly after 90 minutes, and quite a few flashpoints. 

You do know who the ref is ? 

2 minutes ago, jonblund2@gmail.com said:

the ref is craig thomson

It is and he usually has a big fuck up in big games , usually involving a penalty. 

Iirc did he not ' pass ' the ball to a c....c player to take a quick free kick which they nearly scored from. Think it might have been the Jelavich final .