*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

7 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

He's got no choice. He can't defend that Celtic performance and say we weren't the supperior team without losing every ounce of credibility he has. Bet it hurt like heck for him to do it. 

He'll be after the job in the summer. No sense in him sticking up for Delia. 

6 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

He's got no choice. He can't defend that Celtic performance and say we weren't the supperior team without losing every ounce of credibility he has. Bet it hurt like heck for him to do it. 

Have to say I watched on Rangers TV and Bomber was more than fair :uk:

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

What a performance.   Utterly brilliant.   Barrie's performance and goal will have added millions to his value.   Hope we can keep him a while longer - so looking forward to next season.

His contract should be ripped up tonight and a life long deal signed before he goes home what a player.

5 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

"Rangers will do well to escape with a 4 0". GIRFUY. 

From Twitter:

RoadRunner ‏@roadrunner_83  now1 minute ago

Oh to be a fly on the wall at Chris Sutton's house. Guy is probably running round in his pants slapping himself in the face screaming sevco

:7325::21::party:

There are more responses here: https://twitter.com/search?q=Chris+Sutton&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

10 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

For those of us old enough to remember Dixie Deans that was a good impersonation of his miss 

I remember that one. The next day in the paper there was a cartoon of astronauts on the moon, saying "We found the ball, Dixie."

Am fucking exhausted, dunno what to do with myself :lol: smoked about 40 fags during the game out of pure nerves.

On the plus side I brought the important action to my neighbors by shouting like fuck every time suhin happened.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Let's not forget our management team of MW/DW. TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!

Their leadership is second to none. No one comes near them. They took us on this journey and have achieved miracles in such a short time. We were by far the better team out there today and none the least it's down to them. Their preparation is everything and give all due credit to the team, they went out and did it today and delivered in a manner we haven't seen for along time.

I think we are pretty privileged indeed to have this management team. They are a revelation and a lifetime contract wouldn't be long enough. I compel our leader Dave King to do whatever is necessary to keep them here long term. They are the difference in what is Scottish football today. MW's methods are what makes us unique on the park and they will keep us ahead of pack. The luddites in Scottish football that call themselves coaches are not at the races.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!! 

Just now, maverick1200 said:

You could see how much it meant to MW, he looked like he couldn't keep it in when he was being interviewed. He looked like he was about to join most of us and start crying. 

The amount of emotion he was desperate to hold in was unbelievable. And deluded cunts actually think he's going to bail on us in the summer. 

Warburton almost shed a tear in that interview, you can feel the joy, fucking magic, he set out the right way and had the upmost belief in every player that ran out on that field and even the younger lads taking penalties. We've got an absolute diamond in Mark but we already knew that.

My nerves are only settling down now. 

Brilliant game, top drawer, as any neutral would tell you.

Anyone who says they don't miss the Old Firm are either lying, or so all consumed by sectarian hatred, they won't allow themselves to accept it. 

Treble!@