*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

watched the game online on a laptop in my 90 year old mum's room in a nursing home.

She's had a heart attack and stents put in two weeks ago... 

She's dozing and Bazza scores our 2nd!

When I screamed I'm not sure who nearly had the next big coronary...

Happy Days Fellow Bears!

:peanut::party::21:

It's been a helluva day. I'm finally coming down. In 61 years of supporting Rangers, the only day that has been better than this was Barcelona in '72.
It was an intense game with four good goals. They can't say they were cheated but they were defeated.
The best thing about the day was we made a statement - We are back. Lookout !!!!

6 hours ago, SuperTav said:

Take a bow every single player! 

I pissed and moaned when law and zelalem came on, but they proved me wrong and stepped up to the plate .

never should've doubted them :7326::7326::7326::7326::7326:

Don't doubt magic hat. 

6 hours ago, SuperTav said:

never should've doubted them :7326::7326::7326::7326::7326:

I think we all began to have niggling doubts when Waggy was confirmed out and just a week before this game we lost wee Harry too.  We overcame these setbacks which ultimately simply made the victory all the sweeter and all the more impressive.  Onwards to our rightful place back on the European stage and if Mr Warburton can keep us in Europe after THEY make their customary exit his already building legendary status will be further enhanced.

11 hours ago, ara said:

watched the game online on a laptop in my 90 year old mum's room in a nursing home.

She's had a heart attack and stents put in two weeks ago... 

She's dozing and Bazza scores our 2nd!

When I screamed I'm not sure who nearly had the next big coronary...

Happy Days Fellow Bears!

:peanut::party::21:

Best wishes to her mate try not to kill her with screaming though she is the only mum you get

Game played out near exactly as I said. Feeling a little gutted as they didn't deserve to be at the penalties required stage. We out classed them yesterday, at times I had to ask when the last time they had touched the ball :lol:

They are totally fucked, I think we didn't even come out of 3rd gear to haha we're going to dominate out domestic league and cups for the foreseeable future. 

Can't believe Warburton is just about to start signing even more players, a few more gems like waggy and tav please boss :D

We welcome the chase

Played them off the park in every sense. Griffiths hardly got a touch of the ball, quietest game he's had apparently in months. Big credit to W&W for setting their team out immaculately as usual even with VERY little players to choose from. 10/10 in every aspect! So rough today but worth every bit of it. Can't wait til next season (and the Final of course). WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Game played out near exactly as I said. Feeling a little gutted as they didn't deserve to be at the penalties required stage. We out classed them yesterday, at times I had to ask when the last time they had touched the ball :lol:

They are totally fucked, I think we didn't even come out of 3rd gear to haha we're going to dominate out domestic league and cups for the foreseeable future. 

Can't believe Warburton is just about to start signing even more players, a few more gems like waggy and tav please boss :D

We welcome the chase

Serious question but what chase are you talking about? A division below in terms of league position a mile ahead in every other aspect they should never catch us

12 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

2 -2 and penalties is not.

A lower league team knocking them out plus the way we played is their worst result in the time I've been alive

If it wasn't for our inability to defend high balls they would have been lucky to score all game

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere and I've missed it, but quality video. Had to bump it!

I've watched that about 50 times and I think I'll watch it another at least 50 times! Every time I watch it I smile! Good days Bears!! 

I've literally not stopped smiling all day!!!!