German Pre-season friendlies -coverage?

OzGers

Does anyone know if there will be coverage of the friendlies in Germany? Setanta are coving the unwashed tour of switzerland and it would be great to get a chance to see all the new signings in action...

Ill back at the chelsea and ajax games...its the german games I am interested in as it will be our first chance to see these new lads in action...from what I saw of alan gow for falkirk and against la galaxy, i think he will be pivotal for us and cant wait to see what he adds to us...he really could provide the missing link for boyd in the fact that he threads the ball through defenses..

Ill back at the chelsea and ajax games...its the german games I am interested in as it will be our first chance to see these new lads in action...from what I saw of alan gow for falkirk and against la galaxy, i think he will be pivotal for us and cant wait to see what he adds to us...he really could provide the missing link for boyd in the fact that he threads the ball through defenses..

I feel the same way. Hope he carries on his good form from the Galaxy game

great to see you nva !!!

great to see you nva !!!

You too Coop - glad you made it home safely!

great to see you nva !!!

You too Coop - glad you made it home safely!

aye, its quite a journey !! still waiting on my case showing up. Bassas lost it :(

I am hoping the likes of Buffel (if we dont offload him) and sebo can turn out to be almost brand new signings and put their poor seasons behind them...especially buffel because at his best, he has the ability to change the game, as shown against inter with that pinpoint pass that put lovenkrands in..still need another winger though, and WHITTAKER is not the answer...especially considering he is more a wing back, and we already have the best in scotland with Hutton...cant say paying 2mill for a backup is a smart move...