FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

International Rep is a bull-shit stat :anguish: 

If the can stick Fratton Park in then you'd think they could stick Ibrox in

Ibrox is a five-star stadium as is Hampden and FIFA is mega popular in Scotland so they should repay us with a stadium

fratton park was a tribute to a EA Sports designer who died :lol: 

How many times 

8 hours ago, The Godfather said:

It's not worth it to them.

The cost of development, time and so on would not make it viable given the few people who would download it (Rangers fans).

Im inclined to disagree. You used to be able to see how many 'fans' a team had, by who had it rangers of celtic as their favourite team and it was a lot. I think its underestimated just how many people would buy it and I think a lot of folk would by the additional content just for the sake of having it. English folk playing champions cup games for example knowing they would come up against us or them and adds more realism having the grounds.

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Im inclined to disagree. You used to be able to see how many 'fans' a team had, by who had it rangers of celtic as their favourite team and it was a lot. I think its underestimated just how many people would buy it and I think a lot of folk would by the additional content just for the sake of having it. English folk playing champions cup games for example knowing they would come up against us or them and adds more realism having the grounds.

You can disagree all you like but if there was profit to be made EA have done it. 

FIFA is a worldwide best selling sports game, Rangers fans are a minuscule percentage of that

54 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

International Rep is a bull-shit stat :anguish: 

If the can stick Fratton Park in then you'd think they could stick Ibrox in

Ibrox is a five-star stadium as is Hampden and FIFA is mega popular in Scotland so they should repay us with a stadium

Don't disagree with you but they stopped using a star ranking for stadiums ages ago

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Why is Waghorn 55 rated in that video :lol: The players faces look so shite as well, Forresters haircut is completely different in real life for example. 

Player ratings were bugged at the beginning of the BETA. Thy were fine before starting a match but when making subs during a match they went all over the place

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Why is Waghorn 55 rated in that video :lol: The players faces look so shite as well, Forresters haircut is completely different in real life for example. 

Because the ratings were broken at the start of the beta, Lewandowski was a 69 and I signed him for us for £3m 

1 hour ago, Iakona said:

They will be.. especially the kits and the badge.

Seems every Rangers fan i know who plays FUT wants a Rangers team again.

I just cant wait to start going us online again. Think we might be alright to go online!

2 hours ago, Iakona said:

They will be.. especially the kits and the badge.

Seems every Rangers fan i know who plays FUT wants a Rangers team again.

Loved the challenge of playing as rangers in ultimate team! hopefully get something decent in the starter packs or pick some players up cheap!

1 hour ago, Sav_RFC said:

Loved the challenge of playing as rangers in ultimate team! hopefully get something decent in the starter packs or pick some players up cheap!

We are the only team I use on FIFA in general, offline, seasons, UT, everything :lol: And even this season the only players I have really used on UT are Forrester, MOH and the rest of our new signings.

24 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

We are the only team I use on FIFA in general, offline, seasons, UT, everything :lol: And even this season the only players I have really used on UT are Forrester, MOH and the rest of our new signings.

Brilliant mate I never even thought of using them!

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Been bashing Clubs on 16 the last week, started to enjoy it. Looking forward to 17 now.

Anyone know when it's available fro early access?

Normally 5 days before release? So the Saturday 24th id imagine. This 10 hours of gameplay is a load of pish. Would get through that in 2 or 3 days as im actually off work Sun, Mon, Tuesday in the run up to release.  

4 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Normally 5 days before release? So the Saturday 24th id imagine. This 10 hours of gameplay is a load of pish. Would get through that in 2 or 3 days as im actually off work Sun, Mon, Tuesday in the run up to release.  

Was unlimited a think until the first year I got it:lol: