FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was unlimited a think until the first year I got it:lol:

Aye It was unlimited first time I got it then the following year it changed. Bastards. It's still great value for money with all the games you get. 

In FIFA 17 on Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC we're adding a new layer of presentation detail to make your match day experience more authentic and immersive than ever before.

New Stadiums

When FIFA 17 launches on September 27 you'll be able to take to the pitch in three new stadiums. Joining West Ham United’s new home will be Middlesbrough's Riverside Stadium, alongside Gamba Osaka's Suita City Football Stadium.

New Competition Presentation

The world's oldest football competition, The FA Cup, will now have its own full and authentic overlay package in FIFA 17. This will reflect the competition's real world broadcast package, meaning you'll be able to feel the magic of the cup in every FA Cup match you play.

On top of this, we're adding a number of pitch props and stadium dressings used before, during, and after games to mirror the real-world match day experience. These include:

Tunnel Archways

Handshake sponsor boards

Ball plinths

Pitch flags

Pyrotechnics

Confetti Cannons

Home Team corner flags

Goal net stanchion colours based on stadium

New animations have also been captured for pre-game, half time & full time, resulting in smoother animation and more polished camera coverage.

New in match performance analysis

Shot and touch information for key attackers will now be tracked in each match. You’ll see this information displayed on a graphic during matches, with commentators picking up on stories to discuss the narrative of the match and the performance of the players involved.

In match Table Analysis

New in-game commentary analysing key talking points around league tables and cup standings makes the football world deeper and more compelling than ever. Matches will take on an even greater sense of importance as you hear commentators discuss six-pointers, surprise packages, title deciders, groups of death and much more via new in-match overlays and audio.

THE JOURNEY-Specific commentary

Play The Journey, the brand new mode in FIFA 17, and you'll hear new commentary lines tracking various storylines which impact upon Alex Hunter. These include key milestones, matches against rival players, and key loans and transfers which directly affect Hunter’s progression in the game.

Match day atmosphere

Feel that match day experience in FIFA 17 with our most realistic recreation of stadium sounds yet.

Two new PA announcers will bring the game to life, including goal scorers and lineups, while we're adding over 500 new chants, making FIFA 17's crowds the most vibrant and dynamic to date. New additions this year include the Icelandic Huh and many new high quality chants from La Liga, Premier League and Championship clubs, alongside the iconic Hala Madrid anthem.

New Player emotions

We’ve added greater variety and quality in reaction animations in FIFA 17. You’ll now see your players respond with even more realistic emotion to the agony of missing a golden chance, or the glory of winning a title.

Authentic Manager Focus

At various times during the FIFA 17 broadcast we will now focus on our authentic managers, who you’ll see reacting to bookings, missed scoring opportunities, great saves, and goals.

from what I've heard from people who have downloaded previous versions it downloads before so it's available at midnight and considering I bought the super deluxe edition if it isn't available at midnight I will be pissed the fuck off.

One thing I do hope is that people skip the fucking replays this year that really irritates me score a shitty wee two yard tap in and watch it twice after running to the camera at the half way line shushing when it is in the first few minutes of the game and you've scored a kick off boost fuck off dickhead.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

from what I've heard from people who have downloaded previous versions it downloads before so it's available at midnight and considering I bought the super deluxe edition if it isn't available at midnight I will be pissed the fuck off.

One thing I do hope is that people skip the fucking replays this year that really irritates me score a shitty wee two yard tap in and watch it twice after running to the camera at the half way line shushing when it is in the first few minutes of the game and you've scored a kick off boost fuck off dickhead.

I was meaning the demo mate, not the actual game, the game should defo be available at midnight 

I have a good feeling about this FIFA, hopefully it's not a letdown like previous versions

Here's the teams you can go in the demo

There are 12 top clubs included in the FIFA 17 Demo that you'll be able to play as in Kick-Off.

Manchester United
Manchester City
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
Inter
Paris Saint-Germain
Olympique Lyonnais
Seattle Sounders
Bayern München
Tigres U.A.N.L. (MX)
Gamba Osaka

10 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

obviously not but they should release a UT demo considering how differently it plays to the rest of the game modes

A demo is to give the player an idea of the gameplay not gamemodes.

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Gamba osaka but no ibrox.......

Osaka/Population

2.665 million

The population for Glasgow in 2015 is 599,855. Therefore, the population for the year 2016 is 600,060. (As estimated)

might get more interest in the osaka based on numbers, therefore as pointed out....more profit 

12 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

can't quote GF but when the game play is completely different in UT it isn't exactly a great way to show off the game play to the main user of your game.

The gameplay is the same :lol: ....they don't have a different engine for UT to other modes.

35 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Osaka/Population

2.665 million

The population for Glasgow in 2015 is 599,855. Therefore, the population for the year 2016 is 600,060. (As estimated)

might get more interest in the osaka based on numbers, therefore as pointed out....more profit 

I highly doubt they have more fans around the world and I doubt more people have heard of their stadium than ours.

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I highly doubt they have more fans around the world and I doubt more people have heard of their stadium than ours.

It doesn't really matter.

EA have decided it is more profitable putting that stadium in than ours, they know the market more than anyone in here.

Ibrox will not be in FIFA anytime soon because the numbers don't support the cost to put it in. simple as