FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Is it just me who thinks Holt is really fast? I would have expected 83/84 pace for him especially if Halliday is getting 80+

Wouldn't say that high, maybe 79 ish. His acceleration is fast but top speed not so much. Halliday actually is quite fast, its more a case of Tav etc being too low instead of him being too high

4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Wouldn't say that high, maybe 79 ish. His acceleration is fast but top speed not so much. Halliday actually is quite fast, its more a case of Tav etc being too low instead of him being too high

Maybe I'm asking for a bit much since I'm a pace whore on FUT :lol::animal:

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Especially this year, getting the ball and sprinting at cunts is so effective. McKay and MOH on the wings, Halliday false nine :lol: 

Gonna put Clint Hill on penalties so I can make him Dab :dioufcheer:

3 hours ago, StevenDavis said:

Quite surprised at Kranjcar and Barton's ratings but I guess when you play career mode they will decrease straight away due to their age....

Why do they always make players retire as soon as they hit 31? Pain in the arse.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

O'Hallaron will be playing every game for me with that pace.

We`re going to be a really fun team to play as considering how quick some of our players are, also Garner could be a bit of a beast, I`m also looking forward to seeing what potential some of our players have, Rossiter in particular could be a career mode gem starting off at 67 and only 19.