FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So how is fifa playing then? I'll be downloading the night and probably play this over the weekend. Is it the same as the demo? In the videos posted by @sugar_free_pizza it looks like any of the last fifas tbh.

to be quite honest with you, it does play like the demo, i need to tone the speed down its way too fast, i'm not aa fan of the xbox controller (ps4 man) but since its a 10 hour demo, i don't want to start farting about with settings just yet, its bad enough i fucked up by launching the game before it installed LOL, see how you said you where going to use moh  since his pace is crazy well he's bloody fast as is mckay however moh takes first place speed wise.

57 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Does anyone know if the EA access gives you the full game? I heard somewhere that it was only Ultimate Team this year.

Think all are available but the journey is restricted.

56 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Still no luck on the web app :lol:

Brutal mate, mine was working the next day with two accounts.

42 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

The potentials on career mode for us are actually okay for once. I know it's a little thing but quite disappointed the armband is yellow and black

Janko has the same potential as Jordan Rossiter :lol::lol: Liam Henderson has the same as Barrie McKay

6 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Gameplay feels a bit awkward. Passing is a bit woeful too. 

That's what ultimately put me off FIFA 16, just felt all over the place passing and possession wise. CPU passing it about like Barca and I'm struggling to make a  1-2 :lol: 

I pre ordered this but I don't think I'll play it more than PES unless it's online.

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

That's what ultimately put me off FIFA 16, just felt all over the place passing and possession wise. CPU passing it about like Barca and I'm struggling to make a  1-2 :lol: 

I pre ordered this but I don't think I'll play it more than PES unless it's online.

Yeah, it's horrendous at times. The gap between some of the difficulties are ridiculous. I play World Class usually and I sometimes struggle to get the ball from shite lower league teams but if I bump it down to Professional I end up pumping teams like Chelsea and Barcelona 4 or 5 nil. They should have a dynamic difficulty setting where teams difficulties are based on their star ratings.

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Yeah, it's horrendous at times. The gap between some of the difficulties are ridiculous. I play World Class usually and I sometimes struggle to get the ball from shite lower league teams but if I bump it down to Professional I end up pumping teams like Chelsea and Barcelona 4 or 5 nil. They should have a dynamic difficulty setting where teams difficulties are based on their star ratings.

Yeah I found professional easy on 16 but then world class every team I played including championship sides were pinging it about like Barca :lol: 

I just mess about with the sliders till the balance is better.