FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

3 hours ago, HashPizza said:

Ighalo is a beast for me on UT got 13 goals in 13 games, record so far is 13-0-0! Qualified for the weekend league the other day but didn't realise I would have to wait two weeks for it ?

Mines is 10-3-3, lost two in a row in the last minute, find it hard to score in most games but when I do, it's usually 3.

Won the knockout thing as well.

39 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I'm just going to wait for the game now, still can't get on. Tbh I only really wanted to open my free packs and pick up some of our players

Its quite shite how you still can't get on after 4 or 5 days. Not missing out on much, my free packs were rank rotten and my daily gifts have all been bronze or silver gift packs :lol: 

9 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

can you trade players or give them away to friends for nothing? the reason i i just don't play ut and i have all these unopened packs, so if anybody can get use out of the players or whatever then feel free.

Not any more.

32 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Its quite shite how you still can't get on after 4 or 5 days. Not missing out on much, my free packs were rank rotten and my daily gifts have all been bronze or silver gift packs :lol: 

My wee brother got Courtios.

25 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Seen a few fan videos of the journey. Think I'll give that a miss and just focus on career mode and the online divisions.

Journey is the only reason most reviewers are saying it's worth a purchase. The game play has been heavily slated 

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

The gameplay looks a bit cartoonish at times. Loads of glitches apparently.

It's just the same regurgitated stuff from years gone buy, a few tweaks but it's identical to 16. They need to rip it out and start from scratch. 

Honestly try the passing, shooting and movement on PES then go back to FIFA....it's horrible