FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

Hello,

We thought you'd like to know that we've dispatched your item(s). Your order is on the way, and can no longer be changed. If you need to return an item or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.co.uk.

doubt it will be tomorrow though

6 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

I preordered with tesco as I double up my clubcard points and take them off the cost of the game. anyway got an email from them saying they are not sending until release date. bastards 

The email is quite confusing. Im not sure if they mean they are going to dispatch it on release date or if it is set to be delivered for release date. Im not too fussed either way as long as I have it on Friday as Friday/Saturday are my nights off!

10 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

The email is quite confusing. Im not sure if they mean they are going to dispatch it on release date or if it is set to be delivered for release date. Im not too fussed either way as long as I have it on Friday as Friday/Saturday are my nights off!

Yeah I've now got a confirmed dispatch email but days could arrive any day between today and Monday 

I found Senderos in the concept squad couldn't find him on the market though.

Our only left back is Wallace that's pish I can't afford him just now but he is the only position I need.

Team so far:

Gilks

N/A

Hill

Wilson

Hodson

Halliday

Barton

Niko

McKay

Miller

DoDoo

got and a couple of others on the bench too. Got Halliday for 800 coins this morning next cheapest was over a grand.

12 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Shopto usually get it to you early 

Hope so mine got dispatched yesterday lunchtime so will be blastin down the road after work and opening the door....will it be there or not? Cant wait to get the headset on and abuse celtic n aberdeen fans (,") Now were back in it, they will all be on looking for an old firm. I genuinely get anxiety when i draw celtic online, every goal means something. Cue comments such as " your deed" "5-1" etc

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Hope so mine got dispatched yesterday lunchtime so will be blastin down the road after work and opening the door....will it be there or not? Cant wait to get the headset on and abuse celtic n aberdeen fans (,") Now were back in it, they will all be on looking for an old firm. I genuinely get anxiety when i draw celtic online, every goal means something. Cue comments such as " your deed" "5-1" etc

It will be there.