If you can't give them quality give them quantity

I don't know about that...

Our squad wasn't big enough last season and had to be expanded.

The likes of Adam did not have one single player to challenge him for his position last season. We no longer have that problem in any position on the park.

Looks like the signing policy for the season is sign a lot of cheap shite and hope we come up trumps ? :sherlock:

wtf?

JCD, Gow, Beasley and Cuellar are cheap shite in your opinion?

I don't know about that...

Our squad wasn't big enough last season and had to be expanded.

The likes of Adam did not have one single player to challenge him for his position last season. We no longer have that problem in any position on the park.

So give fat Chas a five year contract ? WTF ? :sherlock:

Well thats for another thread and not necessarialy something I would have done myself, but he now has competition which should keep him on his toes.

Looks like the signing policy for the season is sign a lot of cheap shite and hope we come up trumps ? :sherlock:

wtf?

Looks like BD been on the pesh (as fish would say) with a generalisation like that.......

Well thats for another thread and not necessarialy something I would have done myself, but he now has competition which should keep him on his toes.

Dodgy spelling ! And this time it's not Fish ? :sherlock:

Dodgy spelling ! And this time it's not Fish ? :sherlock:

:craphead:

wtf?

Sorry D but they are until proven otherwise ? But again I've been spoiled, just left the NIAR squad and looked around at the class that was there ! Some of them could do a turn for us right now ? :sherlock:

wtf?

Sorry D but they are until proven otherwise ? But again I've been spoiled, just left the NIAR squad and looked around at the class that was there ! Some of them could do a turn for us right now ? :sherlock:

I'm not normally speechless....

wtf?

I'm not normally speechless....

PS - I'm sittin in the main stand tomorrow, thanks to a Legend, and not an expensive Legend EITHER, I can spell pretty damn good for an old dud ? Thanks for the education Fish ! :sherlock:

wtf?

So, you believe in condemning ALL signings costing less than £3M? Rather than being open minded and giving them a chance?

wtf?

So, you believe in condemning ALL signings costing less than £3M? Rather than being open minded and giving them a chance?

BD sounds like a typical old firm fan! :craphead:

wtf?

BD sounds like a typical old firm fan! :craphead:

Never was an old firm fan whatever that is ? Didn't exist until some journo created it ? I'm a Rangers Diehard ? :sherlock:

To be fair on the new lads BD, plenty of the NIAR guys didn't come with great reputations or hefty fees while conversely those who did weren't always successful.

Guys like Munro, Cleland, Ian Ferguson, McCoist, Goram and Robertson all came from Scottish clubs and none of them had huge transfer fees. Meanwhile, players like Van Vossen, Boli, Bo Anderson, Rozental and Salenko did have big fees and reputations yet still failed to deliver.

Let's wait until the season really gets going before we label the new guys flops or successes.

:)

To be fair on the new lads BD, plenty of the NIAR guys didn't come with great reputations or hefty fees while conversely those who did weren't always successful.

Guys like Munro, Cleland, Ian Ferguson, McCoist, Goram and Robertson all came from Scottish clubs and none of them had huge transfer fees. Meanwhile, players like Van Vossen, Boli, Bo Anderson, Rozental and Salenko did have big fees and reputations yet still failed to deliver.

Let's wait until the season really gets going before we label the new guys flops or successes.

Was about to post the same thing.

itll be ok. you watch. all that needs to happen is walter needs to figure out their strengths and weaknesess and then he will put them in their best positions and get the best of them. exactly what walter did last time. take some players who were unfashionable and molded them into a damn fine WINNING side.

same again walter :rangers: :bouncy: :clap:

itll be ok. you watch. all that needs to happen is walter needs to figure out their strengths and weaknesess and then he will put them in their best positions and get the best of them. exactly what walter did last time. take some players who were unfashionable and molded them into a damn fine WINNING side.

same again walter :rangers: :bouncy: :clap:

Excellent post.

A big transfer fee only guarantees a big wage bill.

Roy Keane and Thomas Gravenson were two of the biggest names out...and they delivered zilch.

We need a strong squad to challenge for this title, I'll give the new guys a fair chance before writing them off.

A big transfer fee only guarantees a big wage bill.

Roy Keane and Thomas Gravenson were two of the biggest names out...and they delivered zilch.

We need a strong squad to challenge for this title, I'll give the new guys a fair chance before writing them off.

EXACTLY!! Time will tell - we have a bigger squad and should be good defensively