Foderingham isn't good enough

Wawrinka

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

But for the last minute game against the wrinkas  taigs, were out the cup.   Yes he made a blunder tonight but so did their highly rated keeper.

Lad cost us nothing and has made some great saves this season.

Is Oxley highly rated? I've only ever heard people panning him for being dreadful.

33 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Saying guys like Neuer and Cech are top class is doing them a disservice. They are world class and anybody who has an ounce of wit is never going to expect keepers of that calibre to be playing in Scotland.

Anyway I'm getting off track and splitting hairs about phrases. Your post read like you were completely downplaying how important or significant a quality keeper can be and I think it's wrong to think like that because having a top class keeper has been a differ need maker so many times over the years.

No certainly not a top keeper is a huge benefit to any club and is the difference between winning a match or drawing more often than not but Wes isn't at that level

I think big Wes has been a breath of fresh air, sure he messed up that cross ball but it was a tricky one.

No need to panic and he will get better with age, heart in mouth a few times but his distribution is very very good.

The player who should be getting criticised is Michael O'Halloran, when exactly is he going to lace up his boots and give us a performance ? He has been utterly pish since joining and looks like he would rather be elsewhere........I'm not a fan and it will take a lot to change my mind on this guy. Really don't like the vibe he is giving out.

10 minutes ago, Wawrinka said:

Cheers to the non-brain dead for the replies worth reading. Easy to see why i only come on here for a noise up nowadays. 

8 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

I get confused on here. One minute the goalie's shite. Then it's the defence. Then the midfield. Then the attackers.

How the fuck have we won any games this year?

Cause we are a shite team with a shite manager and were lucky to win the league, lucky to win the Petrofac and extremely fortunate to beat the champions of Scotland on Sunday to reach a Scottish cup final for the first time in seven years.  Our manager makes poor substitution choices and half our players are not good enough to play in the SPLa Liaga

Bad result/performance in a meaningless game and some go into meltdown mode, unreal.

Soon as we win the cup it will be all sweetness and light again.

Too many fans see everything in binary and miss the shades of grey.

The big man has been consistent all season, he was at fault for one of the goals tonight, Players make mistakes Goalkeepers mistakes are highlighted more because they normally end up in a goal. I thought we were quite poor tonight all over the park but we are 16 point clear so I can see how the motivation wasn't quite there tonight.

33 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

So has Ross Turnbull.

Not comparing them to be fair but yeah winning the champions league isn't a way to tell if someone is world class

:lol: Fuckin hell Sir, I salute that reply, had to google him 

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Cause we are a shite team with a shite manager and were lucky to win the league, lucky to win the Petrofac and extremely fortunate to beat the champions of Scotland on Sunday to reach a Scottish cup final for the first time in seven years.  Our manager makes poor substitution choices and half our players are not good enough to play in the SPLa Liaga

Bad result/performance in a meaningless game and some go into meltdown mode, unreal.

Soon as we win the cup it will be all sweetness and light again.

Too many fans see everything in binary and miss the shades of grey.

Not to worry, if we need to get rid of our shite manager we obviously have plenty of capable replacements right here.  The club should be making a move for one of them before Man Utd snap them up.

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

If the lack of a solid cdm can help to explain the deficiencies in our central defence the lack of strength in our central defence may also have a bearing on the keeper's performance. Each player depends on his team mates.

Ball was anonymous last night, hardly ever heard his name, and forgot he was playing until he was subbed.

We lost 2 crazy goals last night, in a meaningless game for us. I'm just glad we managed to fuck up in that game, & not in last Sundays game.

8 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

But for the last minute game against the wrinkas  taigs, were out the cup.   Yes he made a blunder tonight but so did their highly rated keeper.

Lad cost us nothing and has made some great saves this season.

Now you be careful - talking sense might be contagious!

8 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

I get confused on here. One minute the goalie's shite. Then it's the defence. Then the midfield. Then the attackers.

How the fuck have we won any games this year?

We have Kenny Miller ! 

10 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Bear in mind that Andy Goram didn't have a sterling start to his Rangers career.

Exactly this.   Goram came in under the shadow of woods from hibs and was unremarkable, look how he turned out! 

OP you are a crusty wank sock.