Petition To Include The Word "Hibsed" In Oxford Dictionary

tannerall

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We have been Hibseding at Easter road for quite a long time 

Especially the two Scottish title wins there.

At Easter Road in all games we have won over half (51%) and lost only one in 5 (22%). 

We have played three cup ties at Easter Road, winning 2 and drawing 1. 

43 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Especially the two Scottish title wins there.

At Easter Road in all games we have won over half (51%) and lost only one in 5 (22%). 

We have played three cup ties at Easter Road, winning 2 and drawing 1. 

Good research mate but our record there recently for me is a disgrace .Just my opinion

I hear meaningless games yada yada  .

For me ,any game against this shower is never meaningless .The other night totally pissed me off .

We have an amazing weekend and result and then we fall flat in the so called party game  .It's so Rangers

I'm sure I will be happier when we pick up that old trophy this afternoon .

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I just hate some of the arrogant stuff that's been coming out since last Sunday .We won a semi on pens .It was iconic and wonderful but there is now bigger fish to fry and we better not forget that .The other night was a wake up call we are nowhere near as good as we thing we are .A 33rd Scottish Cup and a place in Europa league awaits if we get it right 

Spot on DJ. Hibs will play like hell against us in the SC Final, we will need to be at our very best. 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I just hate some of the arrogant stuff that's been coming out since last Sunday .We won a semi on pens .It was iconic and wonderful but there is now bigger fish to fry and we better not forget that .The other night was a wake up call we are nowhere near as good as we thing we are .A 33rd Scottish Cup and a place in Europa league awaits if we get it right 

Totally agree, we can enjoy and gloat the win over the scum but we have to be realistic, we could very well bottle it come the cup final, it's anyone's game to win.

15 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Totally agree, we can enjoy and gloat the win over the scum but we have to be realistic, we could very well bottle it come the cup final, it's anyone's game to win.

Rangers have never hibsed a cup final to my recollection.