BEE

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, pcbear said:

I had to google that one, to my shame I forgot his three on loan games, 56 Norway caps though.

I met him as he was tucking into a fish supper walking down Lanark high street with his mum and dad ?

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Remember Bonnissel (sp) he had three games on loan from Fulham, I'm sure two were against Celtic.

Yes a 1-0 loss in league and 2-1 win in League cup final also 2-1 wins against Livi and the sheep

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

Bendiksen? Tromsø according to Wiki. I didn't have a clue myself.

There are a few other Norwegian names not mentioned yet, if anyone wants to try to guess them?

Nae fucking cheatin', ya cunts!

We've had:

Bendiksen
Berg
Eggen
Flo

What about the Skogsrud twins?

I f we're talking about our journey back then to be honest,. none, those who stayed have rehabilitated themselves from the shambles of the last few years, those who left were highly rewarded and under achieved.

I would have said big Lee for his loyalty , but in all honestly who else would pay him what we did and the image of him sauntering off the field cuddling and laughing with fat boy commons after an abject surrender to them. is still too fresh.

3 hours ago, piperpete said:

He played 52 games and was a great wee player but was always out Injured for l8ng time.  It just didnt feel like he was with us for years.

Think of it as three half seasons!

Fuck them. They deserve nothing. They done what should've been done, only they done it so much worse than expected. 

Embarassed in the challenge cup, plenty of red faces home and away and chuck in the woeful football. 

Kyle Hutton? Haha fs hasn't kicked his own arse since his game against man utd.  

5 hours ago, ianferguson said:

He only played around 50 games so I won't be building statues for the wee ship jumper. Big Lee is the only guy I'd have liked to see at Ibrox today.

Ship jumper is a bit harsh he was basically forced out the door by Ashley's cronies to raise funds.