Left Back Options ?

Davy

all this crap about Broadfoot goin LB is bollocks am sorry to say, he is a built CB and thats all there is too it, he hasn't got the composure or skill to make it as a LB or LWB in Rangers, wee need someone who can come forward and back constantly, and take on players and beat them and also puttin balls in the box consistantly through out the game, i dont think Broadfoot fits that bill at all and i think u r giving Ian Murray a bit of a hard time i think Murray shud be left back EASILY or mayube Papac as he seems to have impressed WS in thel ast few games, but Broadfoot i dont see doing it at all

It's good to see WE ALL AGREE in this thread!!

:harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

It would be boring if we did mate!

all this crap about Broadfoot goin LB is bollocks am sorry to say, he is a built CB and thats all there is too it, he hasn't got the composure or skill to make it as a LB or LWB in Rangers, wee need someone who can come forward and back constantly, and take on players and beat them and also puttin balls in the box consistantly through out the game, i dont think Broadfoot fits that bill at all and i think u r giving Ian Murray a bit of a hard time i think Murray shud be left back EASILY or mayube Papac as he seems to have impressed WS in thel ast few games, but Broadfoot i dont see doing it at all

Sorry to spoil it but I have to disagree here. I thought Ian Murray was shockingly bad towards the end of the season.

Sorry to spoil it but I have to disagree here. I thought Ian Murray was shockingly bad towards the end of the season.

I agree Gid. In fact shocking isn't a strong enough word IMO

i believe Ian Murray can be a good player for us, dont think so about Papac i think the whole gettin form at the end of the season is just us kiddin ourselves on that we dont have another donkey, Murray has had his setbacks last season, but i think with a full pre-season in him and keepin fit and not injured i think he can be a good play for us

What about Franck Queudrue of Fulham ?

A great player IMO, and with FUlham just signed Konchesky, he is available for £1.3m

Thoughts ?

What about Franck Queudrue of Fulham ?

A great player IMO, and with FUlham just signed Konchesky, he is available for £1.3m

Thoughts ?

Not sure about him, he has a poor discipline record so would be worried about his temperment.

Where did you hear about the cost? Also Everton and Newcastle are being linked with him.

With the fitness of Stevie Smith still in doubt, we will most likely sign a left back.

Who do you think we should go for ?

What about David Murphy at Hibs ? He is linked with a £500,000 move to WBA or Forrest.

What about Sasa Papac,looked pretty good the last 3-4 games 0f the season. (tu)

I'll only whisper it but I'd have Michael Ball back too.

He going on a Bosman ?

I'm not 100% sure but I think so.

It was much like Beasley, Pearce wanted to renew his contract but he got the boot and as a result Ball was left without a club.....I think

Ball signed a two year deal with City yesterday.

Broadfoot may be just fine at left back - big too.

But if we want to be challenging for the title we need to have an esthablished left back playing there, not somebody who is nothing more than a makeshift stop gap IMO!

(tu)

Broadfoot is NOT a left-back.

He can play left back no problem.

Call me optimistic but Papac showed some decent signs towards the end of last season.

He's bollocks, IMO.

Your opinion is probably wrong,again!

No, you THINK my opinion is wrong, again. ;)