1. 1. It has to be done lol

• 100% Correct in his views
    • 100% Off the wall...but still humourous

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He can be funny from times to times but I mostly disagree with him about Rangers

That coz you accept sheeite for the club and your not a Billy Boy :classier_than_pipeguy:

He can be funny from times to times but I mostly disagree with him about Rangers

That coz you accept sheeite for the club and your not a Billy Boy :classier_than_pipeguy:

Oh here we go.

Well yeez did ask :classier_than_pipeguy: :pipehorse:

I don't accept sheeite for Rangers so I don't know where you got that from. As for not being a billy boy, I couldn't care less :pipegreen:

I don't accept sheeite for Rangers so I don't know where you got that from. As for not being a billy boy, I couldn't care less :pipegreen:

OK......see ye when Ive got less time :beer1:

I agree with him about Murray and stuff like that, but disagree about some players and the manager.

He's a good laugh though :)

OK......see ye when Ive got less time :beer1:

If being an Internet hardman helps you sleep at night (tu)

Not enough options in this poll. I decline to vote.

Well, I didnt want to put very many for obvious reasons :)

Maybe that guy is a wee bit dense so just put them on for his benefit :classier_than_pipeguy:

Where's 'pain in the arse' :craphead:

:lol: :classier_than_pipeguy: :lol:

I was looking for that bullet/option too!!!

tbh - a poster can come on here and say women should be chained to the kitchen/bed and he'd be as popular as FISH - he just makes the rest of us seem so articulate and edumacated! :lol:

I ALWAYS get really worried when i agree with him - need to open a window and lie down... :huh: :D:D

Where's 'pain in the arse' :craphead:

:lol: :classier_than_pipeguy: :lol:

I was looking for that bullet/option too!!!

tbh - a poster can come on here and say women should be chained to the kitchen/bed and he'd be as popular as FISH - he just makes the rest of us seem so articulate and edumacated! :lol:

I ALWAYS get really worried when i agree with him - need to open a window and lie down... :huh: :D:D

Were you bullied at school or are you being bullied at school :pipegreen: