A Character Assessment

THEFISH  

36 members have voted

1. 1. It has to be done lol

• 100% Correct in his views
    • 100% Off the wall...but still humourous

Where's 'pain in the arse' :craphead:

a poster can come on here and say women should be chained to the kitchen/bed and he'd be as popular as FISH

You mean they're allowed out of the kitchen and bedroom?

Where does it say this? :shifty:

Next you'll be telling me they've got the vote. :craphead:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's 'pain in the arse' :craphead:

:lol: :classier_than_pipeguy: :lol:

I was looking for that bullet/option too!!!

tbh - a poster can come on here and say women should be chained to the kitchen/bed and he'd be as popular as FISH - he just makes the rest of us seem so articulate and edumacated! :lol:

I ALWAYS get really worried when i agree with him - need to open a window and lie down... :huh: :D:D

Were you bullied at school or are you being bullied at school :pipegreen:

I done the bullying at School :Edwinb2: - I was a Skinhead then and i'm a Skinhead now :classier_than_pipeguy: !!!!!

He can be funny from times to times but I mostly disagree with him about Rangers

That coz you accept sheeite for the club and your not a Billy Boy :classier_than_pipeguy:

I don't accept sheeite for Rangers so I don't know where you got that from. As for not being a billy boy, I couldn't care less :pipegreen:

OK......see ye when Ive got less time :beer1:

If being an Internet hardman helps you sleep at night (tu)

Behave yerself.....gon get yer nappy changed son :classier_than_pipeguy:

He can be funny from times to times but I mostly disagree with him about Rangers

That coz you accept sheeite for the club and your not a Billy Boy :classier_than_pipeguy:

I don't accept sheeite for Rangers so I don't know where you got that from. As for not being a billy boy, I couldn't care less :pipegreen:

I don't wear nappies Fishyface. Do you?

You should...yer troozers are in some mess

Wrap a towel roon yer erse at least :pipegreen:

You should...yer troozers are in some mess

Wrap a towel roon yer erse at least :pipegreen:

Is wee Fishyface a stalker?

Why would you be looking at my arse anyway? :craphead:

I get the feeling he just thinks of something really weird/stupid to say and says it - funny sometime but mostly COMPLETELY FUCKED UP!!!!

Is he typing away in the hospital at Carstairs... <cr> :classier_than_pipeguy:

Maybe pop into his ward - and get the Nurses to change the medication... ;):D

THE FISH calls it as he sees it, his views can be refreshing, or contraversial, but I don't doubt his dedication to Rangers FC. I might not see eye-to-eye with every comment <cr>;) but I support his right (like anyone else's) to make his point and to (dis)agree with it.

(tu)

agree with him about murray and our traditions but rarely find him funny but would rather have the old school than the handwringers

I think we all wish Murray would spend his own money to bolster the squad and many guys on here would maybe like to see a change at the top.

But the constant "Murray GTF" thing is becoming childish and boring now. Is it a case of Fish not having anything constructive to say?

No doubt I will move further up his "list". doh

agree with him about murray and our traditions but rarely find him funny but would rather have the old school than the handwringers

I think we all wish Murray would spend his own money to bolster the squad and many guys on here would maybe like to see a change at the top.

But the constant "Murray GTF" thing is becoming childish and boring now. Is it a case of Fish not having anything constructive to say?

You havent moved...youve always been at the top :pipegreen:

You havent moved...youve always been at the top :pipegreen:

:lol:

Cheers man

It's nice to feel that important.:lol:

Where's the "100% Off the wall... and not funny in the slightest" option?

See the 20 thats voted off the wall etc. Cowards one and all ! Said this in a reply the other day say what you really think and don't hide behind PC ! :sherlock:

We're not allowed to flame people on the forums. If we said what we really thought we'd all get banned.

72% eh....More t-imposters on here than I first thought

Well I did say last night on the other thread there is a bad smell in the bears den :lol:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER :pipegreen:

Having checked out a few of his posts - it's pretty clear IT'S JUST A CASE OF FISH NOT HAVING ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY!!!

But then i'm in the 'Murray GTF' gang, and have been putting forward real logical reason for Murray to GTF for ages, so maybe he's actually been learning while he's been on the forum...

I know, it's a long shot... :classier_than_pipeguy:

there is no option for completely wrong 99% of the time.

I view him in that bracket. The 1% I agree with is his assessment in Kris Boyd and Gers being bigger than them

Having checked out a few of his posts - it's pretty clear IT'S JUST A CASE OF FISH NOT HAVING ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY!!!

But then i'm in the 'Murray GTF' gang, and have been putting forward real logical reason for Murray to GTF for ages, so maybe he's actually been learning while he's been on the forum...

Thats the peshiest bait thats ever been posted oan here :classier_than_pipeguy: :lol:

Thats the peshiest bait thats ever been posted oan here :classier_than_pipeguy: :lol:

No the Peshiest FISH - in that respect you've no competition... :lol::lol:

MILES better than your one eh? (tu)