Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

Might be worth contacting the club as well mate or even the players via twitter. 

Was just going to suggest that.

I wonder how hard would it be to get some volunteers for the cup final to go about the stadium and get donations from folk going to the game? 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Mark  

There is a Shriners based clinic in Montreal setup I 2011 that specializes evaluating and treating children with congenital chest wall deformities.  Where the Shriners are involved it is usually a non profit clinic.

Not sure if it you physician could contact them.

http://www.thechildren.com/news-and-events/latest-news/new-clinic-specializes-chest-wall-disorders-children

Good luck.

Awe nice one mate will defo contact them on Monday may even try tomorrow. totally fantastic

Donated.

Keep fighting wee man.

My nephew was born with a similar condition and the local bikers from Inverclyde and Ayrshire seen his plight in the paper and took it upon themselves to raise cash for him at charity nights etc.

I was overwhelmed with the generosity of folk and with the right exposure hopefully we can reach the target you have.

Good luck.

give the gaffer a tweet asking for a retweet to spread the word, he seems more than happy to do so to help a good cause...... MarkWarburton9.

in the meantime another bear has donated, sounds like you and the family have been through a lot, all the best.