Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

9 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't shown you how to do image searches! :p:

bluebear_zpsnjjszd4d.gif

:lol:

No GB .... no need for regrets mate, you have done a good thing (yet again) ..... all these Bears clips are hilarious, and brighten up the day .... plus ... they don't half get your attention.

:UK:

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

No GB .... no need for regrets mate, you have done a good thing (yet again) ..... all these Bears clips are hilarious, and brighten up the day .... plus ... they don't half get your attention.

I've just been on this thread...

... and seen that there are still only 12 names on that list!!!

We need to catch some buses!

23-bear-bus.jpg

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

I've just been on this thread...

And seen that there are still only 12 names on that list!!!

We need to catch some buses!

23-bear-bus.jpg

13 now.  Welcome aboard Bishopton Loyal RSC :rangers:

Oh and what's happened to the font color palette btw? Nightmare!  

note to self:  #3300ff

12 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Big thank you to bishopton loyal RSC for your donation guys. Wee bear is doing better today looks like they will be putting his pressures back to normal in the morning and keeping an eye on him for 24 hours. Think he is getting fed up know, poor wee guy. So would I being stuck in hospital. Will let you all know once back home, hopefully by the weekend. Hope to still go to Sheffield on Friday for his appointment all going well.  

Love all the bears ? there well up lifting lol. 

:thumbsup:

Cheers Mark and thanks for the update .... yes hopefully things go well and you make Sheffield on Friday ..... best to Joshua and of course all the family too.

57 minutes ago, govanblue said:

13 now.  Welcome aboard Bishopton Loyal RSC :rangers:

Oh and what's happened to the font color palette btw? Nightmare!  

note to self:  #3300ff

:cheers:

Well done to all the Bears at Bishopton Loyal RSC ..... hopefully more will follow, follow your good example.

21 hours ago, govanblue said:

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't shown you how to do image searches! :p:

bluebear_zpsnjjszd4d.gif

But realise that where Bears are concerned ... there is nothing in this world that can stop this wonderful force moving forward from strength to strength .... :lol:

Bump like you mean it Bro.

Appointment went well just need to wait for them all to see his ct scans and X-rays and have there meeting next week to discuss what surgery would be appropriate. He did say that if the people that be upstairs refuse he can give me a number for a private hospital that he would pass Joshua over to how would be able to help. Thank god for a bit of good news well over due. Josh is doing good now back at home fingers crossed more good news next week. 

1 minute ago, mark adair said:

Appointment went well just need to wait for them all to see his ct scans and X-rays and have there meeting next week to discuss what surgery would be appropriate. He did say that if the people that be upstairs refuse he can give me a number for a private hospital that he would pass Joshua over to how would be able to help. Thank god for a bit of good news well over due. Josh is doing good now back at home fingers crossed more good news next week. 

:thumbsup:

Wonderful news Mark ... and you are dead right, you do deserve a decent break and this good news is what you all need to put a bit of positivity into your lives.

Thanks for the update mate ..... enjoy your weekend now.

No surrender Joshua Burns 

On 2/10/2017 at 0:39 PM, mark adair said:

This is good news, glad he is back home.  :happy:

11 hours ago, mark adair said:

Hopefully next week as they were all getting together this week to discuss his case I will let you all know as soon as I do. Everything crossed. Having issues with his tummy again because of the antibiotics blotting up poor wee guy looks like a beach ball so trying to do what we can to take the air out of his tummy which is not easy and they have no answer to why it's happening. Same old struggle but is happy in him self. Thanks jintybear ?⚪?

Fingers crossed ? I hope he's feeling better soon