Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

9 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

£37,352 raised to date .... some nice donations from inside and outside RM ....... Thank you to them all.

:UK:

I think it was less than £5K when Mark posted on here at first mate, so it is an outstanding response. :thumbup:

On 21/02/2017 at 0:24 AM, Bobby Hume said:

£37,352 raised to date .... some nice donations from inside and outside RM ....... Thank you to them all.

I've crunched the numbers (for another purpose) -  I'll give you some figures in a minute. :tu:

On 21/02/2017 at 10:15 AM, Bears r us said:

I think it was less than £5K when Mark posted on here at first mate, so it is an outstanding response. :thumbup:

It was £420  (25 donations)  

6 hours ago, govanblue said:

Here's the listen live link for BBC Manchester...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_manchester

I'll be at work, so maybe somebody will remember to bump this shortly before 10. 

We should hopefully be able to find it on the archive afterwards.

:tu:

:thumbsup:

Cheers GB.

Opened a justgiving page guys let's try and share if we can. Hopefully we don't have any issues with this. It only lasts 120 days though so I think this one will be better and works better for now until I get the gofundme site sorted out. Not very helpful with the site as they keep saying it has something to do with PayPal rather than there site. 

On 04/03/2017 at 3:27 PM, mark adair said:

Opened a justgiving page guys let's try and share if we can. Hopefully we don't have any issues with this. It only lasts 120 days though so I think this one will be better and works better for now until I get the gofundme site sorted out. Not very helpful with the site as they keep saying it has something to do with PayPal rather than there site. 

Another way to donate if you are having problems with GoFundMe :rangers:

On 03/03/2017 at 6:19 PM, govanblue said:

Here's the listen live link for BBC Manchester...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_manchester

I'll be at work, so maybe somebody will remember to bump this shortly before 10. 

We should hopefully be able to find it on the archive afterwards.

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Interview went well, Heartbreaking listening to what joshua has to go through.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04th16t

Start approx 1:07

As you said sweetheart interview went good really nice guy, let's just wait and see if we get any feed back from it and hopefully some news from Sheffield hospital will keep you updated as usual. Managed to get you all a mention at the end. ?⚪?

Just now, mark adair said:

As you said sweetheart interview went good really nice guy, let's just wait and see if we get any feed back from it and hopefully some news from Sheffield hospital will keep you updated as usual. Managed to get you all a mention at the end. ?⚪?

It was nice that Mike Sweeney wants to do a follow up interview. He's a lovely guy.

1 hour ago, mark adair said:

Must have been really difficult for you both Mark. I thought it came across well and hopefully the Interview might generate a bit more publicity around Joshua's situation.

Need to keep going because WATP and Joshua deserves all the help we can give him.

Here you go folks.  9½ minutes...

BBC_Radio_Manchester_060317.mp3

(The Rangers shout out is at 08:34! :lol: )

To be fair, that interview was for the Manchester (/Stockport) audience, so it was brave of Mark to wear a Rangers sweatshirt for the interview!

C'mon The Oldham Rugby Club! :rangers:

201477_113328.jpg