Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

4 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Next big one is the mascot appearance on the 1st of April Zetland and then we are having a charity do down hear on the 6th of may in Bolton that a mate of mine is organising at the mo. 

Really hope the Ibrox appearance manages to get many more Rangers fans to know about Joshua's situation.

Looking forward to meeting you all before the game. :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Really hope the Ibrox appearance manages to get many more Rangers fans to know about Joshua's situation.

Looking forward to meeting you all before the game. :thumbup:

:cheers:

100% correct.

This could be a deciding factor or at least a major one .... if it get's the promotion required to really boost the figures for Joshua's Fund, Bud.

I will unfortunately not be there on April 1st .....  I am not allowed out on All Fools Day for obvious reasons .... :confused: ..... So would appreciate it if you would, if possible,  give my regards to all the Adair family ... and especially shake young Joshua's hand for me and tell him I think he is "Simply the Best" ......:cup:

:UK:

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

100% correct.

This could be a deciding factor or at least a major one .... if it get's the promotion required to really boost the figures for Joshua's Fund, Bud.

I will unfortunately not be there on April 1st .....  I am not allowed out on All Fools Day for obvious reasons .... :confused: ..... So would appreciate it if you would, if possible,  give my regards to all the Adair family ... and especially shake young Joshua's hand for me and tell him I think he is "Simply the Best" ......:cup:

Pity you cannot manage mate because you have been a strong supporter and contributor for 'our' young Joshua like so many on RM.  I will indeed pass on your best "Simply the Best" request, if I can get near the wee man for all his well wishers. :thumbsup:

PS Delighted to see your name come out yesterday from the draw, hope you enjoy whatever you get. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Pity you cannot manage mate because you have been a strong supporter and contributor for 'our' young Joshua like so many on RM.  I will indeed pass on your best "Simply the Best" request, if I can get near the wee man for all his well wishers. :thumbsup:

PS Delighted to see your name come out yesterday from the draw, hope you enjoy whatever you get. :thumbup:

Thanks Bud .... and It will be much appreciated if you manage to get near our wee mascot on the day ..... :cup:

:lol:

You were delighted? .... I was amazed .... but delighted also, mate .....  this whole thread has been a delight to be involved in, mate ..... :lol:

Although I have promised Mark, that anything I may have won would be donated to his next  big fund raiser on the 6th of May ...... So, if it is possible for the prize to be sent to him for his auction, he is only too welcome to benefit from my wee bit of good fortune.

If it can't be posted safely ... if it's a bottle of any kind, say ..... I feel It may be wiser to donate it to our veterans at Erskine ..... and instead make a further cash donation to Joshua's Fund as my own funds allow, mate ... both winners then, and I would be happy with that outcome ..... :cheers:

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Thanks Bud .... and It will be much appreciated if you manage to get near our wee mascot on the day ..... :cup:

You were delighted? .... I was amazed .... but delighted also, mate .....  this whole thread has been a delight to be involved in, mate ..... :lol:

Although I have promised Mark, that anything I may have won would be donated to his next  big fund raiser on the 6th of May ...... So, if it is possible for the prize to be sent to him for his auction, he is only too welcome to benefit from my wee bit of good fortune.

If it can't be posted safely ... if it's a bottle of any kind, say ..... I feel It may be wiser to donate it to our veterans at Erskine ..... and instead make a further cash donation to Joshua's Fund as my own funds allow, mate ... both winners then, and I would be happy with that outcome ..... :cheers:

I am sure GB will sort out your wishes with your prize mate, he is good at that as you know. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Bobby Hume you are a super star :bow:thank you so much mate and I really hope that everyone can get to meet Joshua on the day. If you can't manage to make it I am pretty sure there will be lots of photos taken. Looking forward to the day and meeting this miracle maker GB as he has been astonishing at everything and I owe him the world thank you mate and thank you all. WATP 

16 hours ago, mark adair said:

Bobby Hume you are a super star :bow:thank you so much mate and I really hope that everyone can get to meet Joshua on the day. If you can't manage to make it I am pretty sure there will be lots of photos taken. Looking forward to the day and meeting this miracle maker GB as he has been astonishing at everything and I owe him the world thank you mate and thank you all. WATP 

:thumbsup:

I thank you for that, mate .... but the stars are everyone involved with getting Joshua's Fund to the place where it is successful .... and that my friend is including the great strides you and your missus have done to make as many people aware of Joshua' plight .... I am just happy to do what little I can to help the situation along.

I myself have had a couple of close calls health wise ... when I was staring the grim reaper in the eye .... but for the the involvement of some fine doctors and NHS staff I would not be typing today.

The massive difference being .... that what caused my close calls was reversible with the correct treatment ... and was readily available here in the UK through the NHS.

I find it utterly disgusting that Joshua cannot be afforded the same consideration in his own country and get the treatment he deserves from the same government health department.

I believe the injustice of Joshua's position is what makes all decent people so angry .... and they have, in a sense, put themselves in Joshua's shoes and are fighting for him to succeed ... the response from all Bears on this Forum alone, is an indication of how they feel about Joshua's position ... that and knowing that, there but for the grace of God go I.

So there is more to be done to push the situation forward ... granted ... but to raise the figure required is not impossible ... and Bears love a challenge and also love to win.

5 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Very well put my man. Yes you are right in all that you put across there most of all the part about our family i.e. All the bears out there that have pulled together to help out my little boy, which is astonishing and a total heart felt god send that so many people are so generous and willing to give up there time of day to do even the littlest of things to help out this little bear my son Joshua. May we all hopefully meet one day so I my self could shake all your hands in gratitude for everything you have done. NO SURRENDER is definitely what I have stood by and will do the rest of my life. Thank you bobby and thank you all for your continued help. 

Cheers mate ...... NO SURRENDER JOSHUA ADAIR .

On 19/03/2017 at 11:38 AM, mark adair said:

Next big one is the mascot appearance on the 1st of April Zetland and then we are having a charity do down hear on the 6th of may in Bolton that a mate of mine is organising at the mo. 

Would love to see you all Mark but it is just not going to happen. We hope you have a great day and that our Wee Bear is the star of the show.

Please promise me that the green walking frame will be left at home :p: 

12 hours ago, Zetland said:

Would love to see you all Mark but it is just not going to happen. We hope you have a great day and that our Wee Bear is the star of the show.

Please promise me that the green walking frame will be left at home :p: 

It will lol have a nice new blue one.  

49 minutes ago, mark adair said:

It will lol have a nice new blue one.  

I have a long memory and you told me that before your TV appearance!

Seriously though, I hope this gives the Fund another boost. Our support is second to none and I am sure will get behind Joshua and what you are trying to achieve.

6 hours ago, Zetland said:

I have a long memory and you told me that before your TV appearance!

Seriously though, I hope this gives the Fund another boost. Our support is second to none and I am sure will get behind Joshua and what you are trying to achieve.

:thumbsup:

That say's it all really ...... :thumbup: