Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

8 hours ago, gogzy said:

THat's great news,  We have some wealthy bears in our boardroom and connected to our club,  does anyone on here have the contacts to get this seen by the clubs top dogs?

@The Louden Tavern  @Louden_Greg   @stonefield teddies      Is there maybe a bucket can get passed around on cup final day or something, I would imagine you guys will be packed then.  I also know that loudengred and TLT have some sway with guys like RF, club1872   @eskbankloyal  what about the RST, is ther anything you guys can do to raise awareness?

Just throwing some ideas out there :)

All Excellent Ideas!

But you'll have to be a bit more persistent than that. :P

24 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I'm delighted to see that the RST also like round numbers...

3000_zpscdjchdkb.jpg

A couple of nice donations in there from Louden_Greg, Taipan and a few other Members too, I see. (tu)

We put it at that amount to make it up to £2,900 and suddenly it was at £3,000. Still a long way to go.

39 minutes ago, thesins said:

We put it at that amount to make it up to £2,900 and suddenly it was at £3,000. Still a long way to go.

Aye, it's not going to be easy.  And it's going to need some bigger hitters than us.

But there are still lots of channels not yet tapped.  Perseverance is the key. (tu)

9 hours ago, govanblue said:

I'm delighted to inform everyone that Rangers Youth Development Company have promised us a 2016/17 Squad Signed Shirt for Joshua for auctioning/raffling.

13177545_1027573383994460_11466023247265

It won't be available for a few months.  But fingers crossed, it could prove to be one of the most sought-after squad shirts for many years. ;)

Just imagine if we could get the Legends Squad to sign it too!  

And I noticed that the girls in the RYDC office have also made their own personal donations to Joshua's gofundme page, which I thought was particularly nice of them. (tu) 

(tu) well done to all.

Just an idea for fundraising. With close season coming upon us,, I thought maybe Mr Warburton could be approached to see if the team would do the world record for the longest football match  as part of of their stamina training? The current record stands at 102 hrs. It would give the club positive PR and would hopefully raise Joshua the full amount needed for his treatment.

here's the link to the world record http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-33010541

20 hours ago, govanblue said:

I'm delighted to inform everyone that Rangers Youth Development Company have promised us a 2016/17 Squad Signed Shirt for Joshua for auctioning/raffling.

13177545_1027573383994460_11466023247265

It won't be available for a few months.  But fingers crossed, it could prove to be one of the most sought-after squad shirts for many years. ;)

Just imagine if we could get the Legends Squad to sign it too!  

And I noticed that the girls in the RYDC office have also made their own personal donations to Joshua's gofundme page, which I thought was particularly nice of them. (tu) 

So I'll open the bidding at £100 then :001:

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Just an idea for fundraising. With close season coming upon us,, I thought maybe Mr Warburton could be approached to see if the team would do the world record for the longest football match  as part of of their stamina training? The current record stands at 102 hrs. It would give the club positive PR and would hopefully raise Joshua the full amount needed for his treatment.

here's the link to the world record http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-33010541

Dam good idea, I am in process of trying to get in touch with Mark but proving to be rather difficult. I messaged Jim Hannah to see if I could get to him through Jim but no reply as yet. Will keep trying. If anyone knows of a way to contact Mark warburton please pm me.  

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

No Way!!! That's insane!

Mr Warburton has a very finely honed spreadsheet.  That would seriously upset his loadings. :P

2 hours ago, mark adair said:

Dam good idea, I am in process of trying to get in touch with Mark but proving to be rather difficult. I messaged Jim Hannah to see if I could get to him through Jim but no reply as yet. Will keep trying. If anyone knows of a way to contact Mark warburton please pm me.  

If you're on Twitter then you should tweet him mate, usually responds to/retweets stuff.

10 hours ago, govanblue said:

No Way!!! That's insane!

Mr Warburton has a very finely honed spreadsheet.  That would seriously upset his loadings. :P

Don't ask, Don't get. Come on GB, i'm sure you could pull a few strings to make this happen :)