350/1.......

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Does this give us and others hope that during certain circumstances where the so called bigger teams fail there is a slight chance of CL success ?

When you look at how much Leicester have spent compared to the other so called title contenders I don't see why not.

the bookies will be loving this, while they may have paid out on a few big bets, the amount of ante post accys that Leicester have fucked by winning the league will have seen them cover the payouts probably plus they can now rub their hands at the thought of all the folk thinking "Leicester won it at 5000/1 so im going to put on a ridiculous bet for an interest".

31 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

the bookies will be loving this, while they may have paid out on a few big bets, the amount of ante post accys that Leicester have fucked by winning the league will have seen them cover the payouts probably plus they can now rub their hands at the thought of all the folk thinking "Leicester won it at 5000/1 so im going to put on a ridiculous bet for an interest".

There was a bookie on talk sport earlier saying they had already taken in the region of 800 bets for Burnley to win the Premier League next season already! ?

I just want Norn Iron to score a few goals. I'm not expecting to even get a point from our 3 tough games but that doesn't matter, we are there and that was the achievement.

Its just such a brilliant occasion for the players and fans to be a part of and one that our wee country has been long overdue.