*** RM Erskine Fund – Season 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

No doubt that it will be advertised in a post, but when the PayPal account is up and running again I will be more than happy to donate something,I haven't read through this full post, but a quick heads up about what membership fees means, what would I need to do to join, or is it just a donation,cheers.

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

No doubt that it will be advertised in a post, but when the PayPal account is up and running again I will be more than happy to donate something,I haven't read through this full post, but a quick heads up about what membership fees means, what would I need to do to join, or is it just a donation,cheers.

It's actually not a membership fee mate. You will be a member of a group of people who *donate* The only members are people who donate to a fund that goes to Rangers minded charities. The only "fee" is a donation that you decide you can afford, and it all goes to those less fortunate than you. 

*Your credibility will be questioned on this forum*.????

11 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

My credibility will be questioned, hahaha, not a problem, I will put a donation in when the PayPal is up and running again, thanks again

All are welcome to donate and credibility is less important to some on the Forum than others. Hang around our threads and you will soon get the hang of things :thumbup:

WATP :rangers:

9 hours ago, jamess said:

GB - Still a plan for a new thread for the next years season ticket soon,  or just donate now??

Yes, a new thread will be along soon.  First we'll have a pledged list.  I'll stick you on it. :tu:

Just before @Keeps01 posted, it occurred to me that I'd omitted one of the highlights of the year - The Erskine D-Day Whisky Rations! - donated each year single-handledly by @Keeps01  - out of his own annual bonus!

And coincidentally, I see we are but a month away from this year's D-Day Party. :p:

Maybe we can chip in with him this season?  Anybody got any spare whisky miniatures?  

D-Day_16_Queen_zpsxwx342zu.jpg

D_Day_Rat_Packs_2016_zpsppx3mqql.jpg

1_zps37d7e212.jpg

ration_packs_2015_2_zpssy6yctva.jpg

d-dayparty2_zpsab7dmvtu.jpg

The reason I'd missed that, and many other items, is because they didn't involve direct spending out of the fund, and so weren't on my funding spreadsheet.  Really, I need to work my way through the whole 30 page thread to remind myself what we've been up to!

Like the stuff we donated for the Erskine Sporting Memories Room...

Managers_zpsdlewrbyh.jpg

Captains_zpshfthx4nn.jpg

Millenium_Ibrox_Framed_zpsm7cznfh3.jpg

waverley-and-balmoral.jpg

Eskine_Waverley_zpsq3zgveiy.jpg

waverley3_zpsjlj1b9c1.jpg

erskine-season-tickets-004_zpsubzx65za.j

EBI_07_zps9su5r5t9.jpg

Donald_and_Dinger_zpshzrmdvua.jpg

Ersk_Medals_certs_and_facec_zpsjpy28lvv.

EBI_04_zpswnmsggz7.jpg

EBI_03_zpsvayrzxjx.jpg

Erskine_new_bus_zpsv2xeyhih.jpg

Dinger_WRA_zps6gwiuo5o.jpg

84047844_xl.jpg

chippie3_zpsx62nvyw3.gif

Combat_Stress_Ibrox.thumb.jpg.2e57e7074b

That's just a couple of pages worth.  I could go on. :p:

13 hours ago, govanblue said:

Yes, a new thread will be along soon.  First we'll have a pledged list.  I'll stick you on it. :tu:

Stick me on as well GB, been a while since I've had you chase me for a donation :p:

23 hours ago, govanblue said:

Our Rising Stars for tomorrow are:

191513 - 191537

Everything else has gone well the last day or two, so I've got a good feeling about this one. :rangers:

Cost: £40

Not even close!  :angrywillie:

Anyway, one more Home game - so another £40 for Rising Stars  on Wednesday, and that will bring the Season 16/17 Spending (and membership list!) to an end.

After that, I'll give you the final figures, and then we can get the new 17/18 Spending (and membership list!) thread started.  

On 02/05/2017 at 11:22 PM, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

"Season membership of The Fund is a minimum donation of £10.  But if you're feeling a bit flush, you can donate as much as you want!!!"

That's from GB's post, some have more money than others so put in what you can without making yourself short and you will be more than welcome in the club mate. GB's work is outstanding and he does us all proud, now he has a beautiful assistant in Zetland this year to help out too so all is looking good.

EDIT: No your not getting pics :-P Govan is very shy.