Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Burnely offered Barton a new one year deal and he knocked it back.  I think it was a few months ago but he did in fact refuse it. 

Bullshit , if he was that fuckin brilliant for them he would have got what he wanted.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

The guy got mouthy :lol::lol: imagine defending a beast even when the video shows there was no need for it. Amazing! 

Well you are ripping into the cunt when you weren't even there or know what happened before it either

4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

See if they were Tarrier loving bastards, they wouldn't sign for us. How you can jump to the conclusion that he is one of the worst just because a few tweets is beyond me, considering the fact there are also articles and tweets showing he likes Rangers too.

He's made it crystal clear he's a taig, many times. 

'he likes Rangers too' :anguish: fuck sake..

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Well you are ripping into the cunt when you weren't even there or know what happened before it either

The guy that got done in by the taig doesn't even know what's happened by the looks of it. Probably a bit of banter that the taig couldn't handle so acted as taig neds do.

Just now, daverfc13 said:

Player of the year for champions of the division would suggest to me he was good

I am not questioning the fact he is a player because he could be , but he's a fuckin lunatic that would be sent off every few weeks up here , would fall out with most of the players and thats before i get to the bit about him being another fuckin tarrier that sides with the beasts. We have a few to many already.

Just now, King Jela said:

Well that video certainly vindicates the taig. Well in Joey (tu) 

pfft :lol::lol: 

Not even close to what you were suggesting though was it? He was convicted but it was hardly an unprovoked assault on a defenceless by stander by a 'gang of neds', I'd imagine his reputation went before him I've seen far worse on nights out with no jail time being done by anyone? 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

I am not questioning the fact he is a player because he could be , but he's a fuckin lunatic that would be sent off every few weeks up here , would fall out with most of the players and thats before i get to the bit about him being another fuckin tarrier that sides with the beasts. We have a few to many already.

Many times was he sent off last season. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He's made it crystal clear he's a taig, many times. 

'he likes Rangers too' :anguish: fuck sake..

How so? Sending a few tweets about them? So if I posted something like Echte Liebe would that make me a Dortmund fan? Or when he bought his son a celtic strip, despite the fact he suggests clearly in the tweet his son has a COLLECTION of kits. Are you forgetting the fact a few weeks ago he was praising us for our performance against them. 

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Bullshit , if he was that fuckin brilliant for them he would have got what he wanted.

Barton will literally be turning down English top-tier football to play for Rangers.

contract.JPG

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Not even close to what you were suggesting though was it? He was convicted but it was hardly an unprovoked assault on a defenceless by stander by a 'gang of neds', I'd imagine his reputation went before him I've seen far worse on nights out with no jail time being done by anyone? 

What happened that provoked him to get the guy on the ground and use his head as a punching bag? <cr> 

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

How so? Sending a few tweets about them? So if I posted something like Echte Liebe would that make me a Dortmund fan? Or when he bought his son a celtic strip, despite the fact he suggests clearly in the tweet his son has a COLLECTION of kits. Are you forgetting the fact a few weeks ago he was praising us for our performance against them. 

Neil Lennon was praising our performance against Celtic a few weeks ago, is he a taig? He's actually said on his very own twitter that he IS a Celtic fan. There's no two ways about it. 

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The guy got mouthy :lol::lol: imagine defending a beast even when the video shows there was no need for it. Amazing! 

How do you know? were you there? did you hear what was said?

Imagine prosecuting someone when you dont know fuck all about what went on.

Did you moan about big Dunc signing for us after he bloatered a guy on crutches?