fuck you Scotland love warbs

KingKirk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, no dialogue was forthcoming for Warburton, who is concerned by what toll a long season and minimal rest will have on Wallace and McKay.

‘We haven’t had a phone call,’ said the Ibrox manager. ‘And I’ve read the comments about European football. Either Hibs or ourselves will be in Europe. Hearts, I presume, are involved as well.

‘What we’ve got to look at is the long-term welfare of that individual player. Someone like Lee Wallace, at 28, we have to look at what’s best longer-term. They could well have, touch wood, European football.

‘So there’s no differentiation. It’s got to be a consistent one for everyone — Hearts, Hibs, Rangers, whoever it may be. It’s got to be fair to all the clubs.’

Strachan's position on this is potentially quite revealing imo. He's clearly demonstrating that he sees the needs of aberdeen and celtic as more important than the needs of Rangers as a club! Is this hinting at the possibility  that he has been harbouring an unhealthy disregard for us all along? Is this (the real reason, and) the same disregard for us that has underpinned his inexplicable refusal to pick Lee Wallace for previous Scotland squads?

His previously stated position was that Wallace was playing at a level not befitting International football?, yet he picked john mcginn of hibs who was  playing at the exact same level as Wallace....making a mockery of his very own stance in the process!!

Whateverthefuckever, Mark Warburton's on yer case Strachan and the thinly veiled threat is that we'll withdraw our players - citing injuries backed up by our medical staff if needs be - if you don't start being equitable ginger nuts!!! Well done Guvnor!!!

:7326:WATP:uk:

If we win the cup the players will be withdrawn from the squad. Dont think the penny has dropped yet that Rangers will no longer be pushed about.

As for the Scottish national side , same as always, fuck them and fuck those jock, embarrasing  skirt swirling clowns that support them.

As I said in the thread that mentioned them being called up, if the lads want to play for their country then they will get my full support irrespective of my feelings about the twat managing the national team, the SFA or the moronic fans who will boo players playing for their team (not just the national team).

I also said that if we have European football next season then Strachan should also treat our players the exact same as the players from other clubs who also have European football and I'm glad to read that MW has taken on board my comments :D

Why would Wallace want to play as he knows that the Scumtic £50 mill wonderkid left back will be returned straight back in the team come the real internationals and Wallace will be told to fuck off again.

Barrie I could understand wanting to play for them as he is younger but do not think if it came to a conflict any Rangers player would go against MW. If they did I really think they'd be looking for a new club.

7 hours ago, the goal machine said:

I'm sure the players will want to stay in the squad so we'll see what happens.

Not if they play in a Euro qualifier 10-14days later. 5-7 days rest in a year? Never going to last next season. They'll be happily pulled out. Strachan is a disgrace and he just gets away with statements like that! Clear favouritism

I dont know how strachan hasnt been chased as he has been nothing but a failure ,

Failing too get close too qualifying from a shit group

Sticking with the same players wether they were in form or not and playing for their club or not 

Refuses too give rhodes a chance 

Cant pick wallace because he isnt in top league then picks mcginn

His comments about it being too difficult too make 5/6 passes then get a goal

Now this shit

Would the press be all over this if the clubs were reversed in this scenario?

Not only is the media compliant, it is clear that Strachan has the blessing of his overlords to make statements such as this.

We must support MW in his stand now and in all other matters against the corruption in the football authorities against our club.

Next year could get very interesting.

57 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I want our player playing for Scotland. But strachan makes it easy to have a pop with the European comments as they were ill judged and not thought through. 

Surely it's a basic of being Scotland manager to think things through football wise ? 

I believe the wee cunt knows fine well what he is doing by "protecting" cellic and sheep players and not giving those with great potential in the championship this season a chance of experience. 

Some of the best football was played by young players in the championship this season. Ourselves and possibly the Falkirk players will be in the Premier next season on ability. He should be building for the future given our consistent failure with the dross he currently plays. 

And given Brown's failure in recent important games for us and cellic, the omission of a future potential Scotland captain Lee Wallace who was superb this season is frankly embarrassing and unjustifiable by anyone with a basic knowledge of football, never mind that wee biased ginger runt.

Strachan's comments were absolutely ridiculous. It is handy that he thinks it is best for Scottish football to help out the club he played for and the club he managed. Even if he had commented that he included our players pending the outcome of the cup final and then would review it with us if applicable, but no, just nothing.

Of course, when we pull the two players out we will be the bad guys.

2 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Strachan's comments were absolutely ridiculous. It is handy that he thinks it is best for Scottish football to help out the club he played for and the club he managed. Even if he had commented that he included our players pending the outcome of the cup final and then would review it with us if applicable, but no, just nothing.

Of course, when we pull the two players out we will be the bad guys.

Never played for the timmigrant team.