fuck you Scotland love warbs

KingKirk

1 hour ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

You best hope it hasn't or the divide between us and everyone else in this country will merely become more contrasting and in turn this country will fall to the promises of the Independence cult.

Rangers and the supporters of Rangers/Unionism etc etc cannot roll over and concede ground to our perceived enemies and think there will not be ramifications for us upon doing so.

Will Scotland have a more positive relationship and effect with England within UK or outside it as an Independent country? Will Rangers and it's supporters have more sway/influence/respect etc etc inside every institution and aspect of public life in this country or outside it talking about how shite it all is? 

The tims seen a society which had little time for their thoughts/ideologies etc etc and instead of fucking off to the homeland (in some of their eyes) they stayed and made a concerted effort to get into everything of note in this country and take it in the direction of their choosing, something which they have successfully done as a minority of 16% - can anyone explain to me how anything in this country is a lost cause considering that we outnumber them and we have but until recently ran many of these facets of life in this country?

Something like supporting the National team may seem insignificant to many of our legions but it's a symbolic victory to the haters of our club and in turn things like the United Kingdom - is anyone here so naive to think that once they run the Scotland stands they'll let us back in or they won't use it to further their ambitions? It may be something that is merely symbolic, but it's a victory for them none the less; they can now say without contradiction that many Rangers supporters would back England over their own country and in turn our support can be painted as being everything which has been wrongly laid at our door for decades!

I understand the misgivings and anger etc with things like the inner workings of the SFA etc etc BUT saying 'It's my baw and I'm going home' takes us further towards a society where we ( a majority ) are further marginalised and alienated; that's while we remain within the UK, now imagine what it'll be like when Independence huffs and puffs a majority; things looking better or worse for us at this point? 

I am not saying it'll be easy to stomach or to put up the good fight but something as simple as saying 'I may not like the way things are but I'll back my country' makes us impenetrable to accusations of being 'Anti-Scottish', 'Anti-Self-Determination, 'Non-inclusive to modern Scottish identity' etc etc whatever bollocks is dressed up as a baton of which is to beat us with. 

At the end of the day we can all see the sub-culture of this country taking over and masquerading as being 'THE' culture of this country, it has wormed it's ways into everything in this country and it has no intentions of stopping - we now have a big number of people in this support that say 'Fuck the national team it's for tarriers and SNP followers','Fuck Glasgow it's a SNP cesspit', 'Fuck Gaelic it's for teuchters and Nationalists', 'Fuck the newspapers it's for tims and SNP supporters', 'Fuck the BBC it's a tarrier infiltrated beast enabling institution', Fuck the Labour party it's for Opus Dei members' etc etc - At what point do you become concerned that these beliefs are not being challenged and at the people within these institutions/groups? At what point do you say 'No'? At what point do we start exerting our influence instead of clearing the road to Independence?

I've ranted a little and feel like I'm on the verge of going round in circles but the just of my point should be evident by now and even if it doesn't get you happy with the idea of Scotland winning a game, you should now be able to see the world we are seemingly happy to wrongly run towards!

Most excellently put.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, WilliamFyfe said:

Brilliant :lol:

Tbh but I'd let the players decide because they'll want to play for Scotland I think and prove people wrong 

I think they'd like to play for a Scotland manager that has fundamental/balanced principles - which is not the case here.

20 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

The tartan yes voters won't like this.

They will be along here soon to accuse us all of supporting England, hating our country and picking on guys at Ibrox with an England top on. Pick whatever one and roll with it.

Cunts.

12 hours ago, tannerall said:

Surely it's a basic of being Scotland manager to think things through football wise ? 

I believe the wee cunt knows fine well what he is doing by "protecting" cellic and sheep players and not giving those with great potential in the championship this season a chance of experience. 

Some of the best football was played by young players in the championship this season. Ourselves and possibly the Falkirk players will be in the Premier next season on ability. He should be building for the future given our consistent failure with the dross he currently plays. 

And given Brown's failure in recent important games for us and cellic, the omission of a future potential Scotland captain Lee Wallace who was superb this season is frankly embarrassing and unjustifiable by anyone with a basic knowledge of football, never mind that wee biased ginger runt.

Lee Wallace should be Scotland's captain. :541:

I have no interest in watching or supporting Scottish national team, for as long as I can remember they have been anti Rangers Andy Goram said it all "club before country" half the so called scots in this country think they're Irish anyway fuck Gordon strachan!!!