Fuckin shittest day ever at work

....with 4 hours still to go.everything gone wrong today and I mean everything.somebody seriously stop me from handing in my notice and post a video of big Albertz's daisy cutter free kick against the tinks at ibrox.was right behind him as he ran up that night.somebody cheer me up ffs.

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah mate.in here with my pals who know when a bear needs a lift.  We are all the same when we are down.everytime I see that goal I celebrate it like my dad did every Saturday night w8th the sportscene back in the day when big forsyths screamer in 73 was a fixture on the opening music."real fuckin Rangers player son."bred that into my wee boys with big Jorg. Never let us down.

No Surrender

Rab

40 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

....with 4 hours still to go.everything gone wrong today and I mean everything.somebody seriously stop me from handing in my notice and post a video of big Albertz's daisy cutter free kick against the tinks at ibrox.was right behind him as he ran up that night.somebody cheer me up ffs.

No Surrender

Rab

I jacked my job about 6 weeks ago. Felt great at the time, but it's seriously shit now. Money worries, boredom, having to job search every day. It's fucking shit and I'd happily go back to the worst job I ever had. So, I'd suggest, never hand in your notice until you've had a good nights sleep on it :541:

If there's any tims in your work, give them a sly dig just to relieve the stress. You'll instantly think you have the best job in the world :wink:

43 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Rab don't hand in your notice, I left my job because I was pissed off with it and before long I regretted it. Hard to believe but after the  novelty wears off you miss the daily grind.

Too true mate ive done the same in the past and your absolutely right.

Rab, when you get home, batter on Penny Arcade full bung and jump in the shower. Freshen up and be thankful for three things; 

Soap, the tims don't have that,

You are a bear 

Your health. Drink to it, toast The Rangers and look forward to Saturday.

1 hour ago, rab wilson said:

United are down

Hivs are down

Naismith is down

Newcastle's down

Rangers are UP and back with a vengeance! Smile big man, yer a Ranger!!!