Fuckin shittest day ever at work

1 hour ago, rab wilson said:

....with 4 hours still to go.everything gone wrong today and I mean everything.somebody seriously stop me from handing in my notice and post a video of big Albertz's daisy cutter free kick against the tinks at ibrox.was right behind him as he ran up that night.somebody cheer me up ffs.

No Surrender

Rab

Man up and stop being a drama queen 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Dont do it, think of the European away days next year your going to have to save for............ Well thats why i dragged my carcass out of bed this morning for work.

Where's that no surrender attitude gone!!

Sometimes when your professional pride gets battered by a uni grad who knows fuck all about me and my boys having to work 40 hours straight with only 40 minute breaks and they slaughter you cos your boy ain't got his top button buttoned up on his overalls even though the lads are sweating their arse off? I had to tell him to put it right .no surrender attitude means fuck all at that point.my lad has worked harder in 6 hours with 34 hours to go.tell him he is sacked unless he does up his top button.? These disks have no idea what it takes to get their order out.lads and girls not seeing their kids to satisfy a cunt  with his laptop writing a report to his boss who hasn't done a days graft in his life either.fuck them.and the cunt will get my tongue before he leaves.

No Surrender

Rab

Thank you for coming in Mr Wilson, I'm here to address all your problems and concerns with where you are right now, have a seat on my couch, lie back if you feel more comfortable.

Now tell me have you any trouble at home or is there anyone you're feeling particularly threatened by? I hope you'll understand the importance of airing your grievances and that we're responsible for your physical and mental wellbeing both in your workplace and beyond.

Why don't you start at the beginning of what seems to be upsetting you and let me see if I can help you address your experiences in a positive manner.

just so you're ready for HR mate :pipe:

11 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

Sometimes when your professional pride gets battered by a uni grad who knows fuck all about me and my boys having to work 40 hours straight with only 40 minute breaks and they slaughter you cos your boy ain't got his top button buttoned up on his overalls even though the lads are sweating their arse off? I had to tell him to put it right .no surrender attitude means fuck all at that point.my lad has worked harder in 6 hours with 34 hours to go.tell him he is sacked unless he does up his top button.? These disks have no idea what it takes to get their order out.lads and girls not seeing their kids to satisfy a cunt  with his laptop writing a report to his boss who hasn't done a days graft in his life either.fuck them.and the cunt will get my tongue before he leaves.

No Surrender

Rab

Your spot on rab,some of these arses don't know what a hard days graft is,put the bastard in his place

dont let him away with it,or these guys go through their working life belittling and bullying others,

2 hours ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender

Rab

The spineless uni cunts are everywhere these days sadly mate. Ignore the wank come Saturday he'll be out buying skinny jeans with his gay pals whilst you'll be celebrating our return to european football. Chin up big man :wink:

Just don;t make your decision now bud... it passes the control tae them. If you want to quit the job then do so when you're covered with another option (always easier to get another job when your in work). Meanwhile just smile right back at them like you know they're arseholes - that'll work them up more than lettin them see they've got you on the hook...

Then stuff it up them any way you like when you walk out the door... then you're in control... of the game and the timing..:wink:

No Surrender! :21:

3 hours ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender

Rab

My sympathies Rab. All of us who served in the forces know exactly what you're talking about....we called them 'Sir':craphead:

On 5/17/2016 at 10:50 PM, Blumhoilann said:

My sympathies Rab. All of us who served in the forces know exactly what you're talking about....we called them 'Sir':craphead:

If the platoon sergeant was a decent bloke he would grip them early when they arrive straight out of Sandhurst and they wouldn't be a problem. If the platoon sergeant was a cunt or a lick arse you were royally fucked.

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 7:45 PM, rab wilson said:

No Surrender

Rab

The bloody button is there to be buttoned or else it wouldn't be there ffs.

Learned that at Eton.

#buttonthefuckuployal

10 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

If the platoon sergeant was a decent bloke he would grip them early when they arrive straight out of Sandhurst and they wouldn't be a problem. If the platoon sergeant was a cunt or a lick arse you were royally fucked.

Sarcasm was always the way to deal with junior Officers,always pre-empted with 'with all due respect sir'....never failed:craphead: