Why is the actual badge never on the Rangers jersey?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, The Alone Ranger said:

Ok, long time visitor, first time poster. Please don't eat me alive. The badge is cool but the crest is AWESOME. Beautifully scrolled work of art.  There is nothing like it.  :7325:

Dont trust this one.

14 hours ago, The Alone Ranger said:

Ok, long time visitor, first time poster. Please don't eat me alive. The badge is cool but the crest is AWESOME. Beautifully scrolled work of art.  There is nothing like it.  :7325:

ang47r.jpg

Very quick to abuse on here to be honest.

I remember being called a taig on here at the start when I said we should be looking to get rid of the old board :rolleyes:

I don't think this thread is any obvious attempt at trouble making. Easy enough just answer the question or don't reply?

I'll hold my hands up - I misread his username as BlueBearz1690 and figured it had to be that last guy back again.

But so what.  My point about signing up and immediately starting a thread still stands.

Unless their thread is called "Help - How do I join The Fund???" :P

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 9:23 PM, govanblue said:

The fact that I have to ask tells me all I need to know. :P

You'll notice I'm only cynical towards new posters starting a thread with their first post.  Never trust anyone that does that.  They're not here for the community, that's for sure.

That just sounds like paranoid shite. It was a good question that I never thought of 'til I saw it in front of me. The guy is a Rangers fan with a question to ask.... where better to get an answer than from a load of similarly minded people who just might know why that is. Being cynical and paranoid is the forte of the mhanky mob not us.

Cheers

Bluey

1 hour ago, bluey9 said:

That just sounds like paranoid shite. It was a good question that I never thought of 'til I saw it in front of me. The guy is a Rangers fan with a question to ask.... where better to get an answer than from a load of similarly minded people who just might know why that is. Being cynical and paranoid is the forte of the mhanky mob not us.

Cheers

Bluey

Fuck off timmy

1 hour ago, bluey9 said:

Cheers

Bluey

Fuck up

cheers

8 hours ago, bluey9 said:

The guy is a Rangers fan with a question to ask....

How do you know that?  Just because he says he is?

Trust has to be built up.  Usually through introductions and interactions over a period of time.  

This forum is not here for people to just sign up, pop in, ask a question, and fuck off.  That's what the Citizen's Advice Bureau is for (or the ticket forum!) (tu)

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

How do you know that?  Just because he says he is?

Trust has to be built up.  Usually through introductions and interactions over a period of time.  

This forum is not here for people to just sign up, pop in, ask a question, and fuck off.  That's what the Citizen's Advice Bureau is for (or the ticket forum!) (tu)

Is it here for Rangers Fans? Rangers Media at the top suggests it is. Introduction, interactions over a period of time???? How the fuck can that happen if all you get is abuse? It shouldn't be some dick swinging competition where the number of posts indicates what a good Rangers fan you are. So I've only got 15 posts or something.... big deal. I sat on the wall of the enclosure with my dad behind me as a three year old in 1970 and grew up watching the greats. Sorry, but there was nae internet at the time to tell you about it. I'd consider myself as having supported Rangers my entire life and getting told I don't have enough "interactions" by some bam on an internet board won't change that. I'm happy to chat interact and celebrate the highs of the new era with everyone here. But, if I get pelters I can give it back.

Can we play nice now and be pals. Knowing my luck you're the fucking boss man here and I've just been bumped. But, regardless I'm as blue as anyone on here..... even you.

Cheers

Bluey

PS To the guy who called me "Timmy",,, get it up ye! That's us even.... wanna be pals?

2 hours ago, bluey9 said:

Is it here for Rangers Fans? Rangers Media at the top suggests it is. Introduction, interactions over a period of time???? How the fuck can that happen if all you get is abuse? It shouldn't be some dick swinging competition where the number of posts indicates what a good Rangers fan you are. So I've only got 15 posts or something.... big deal. I sat on the wall of the enclosure with my dad behind me as a three year old in 1970 and grew up watching the greats. Sorry, but there was nae internet at the time to tell you about it. I'd consider myself as having supported Rangers my entire life and getting told I don't have enough "interactions" by some bam on an internet board won't change that. I'm happy to chat interact and celebrate the highs of the new era with everyone here. But, if I get pelters I can give it back.

Can we play nice now and be pals. Knowing my luck you're the fucking boss man here and I've just been bumped. But, regardless I'm as blue as anyone on here..... even you.

Cheers

Bluey

PS To the guy who called me "Timmy",,, get it up ye! That's us even.... wanna be pals?

Well said.

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 8:51 PM, BlueBearz1990 said:

Always wondered why it's always the 'RFC' on the top and not the actual badge(here). Not saying I'd prefer it to be or anything lol.

ran.png

Its as simple as from a distance the red lion looked like a red hand and too many people were offended, they had quills And Ink out sending letters To any paper that would entertain loonies so It was easier to drop the red lion.