Dunny_01

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

Sky news just reported they have shocking footage which has been given to police scotland. Holding due to legal reasons

Just showed Fotheringham getting a bit of treatment during invasion.

I hope they have footage of police scotland sitting on the mobile phones in van loads in the car park instead of keeping the young kids safe inside that ground. 

mental

its on social media from mobiles, he got pushed about by thugs

12 hours ago, iloverangers87 said:

I did see a Hibs fan(woman) get what looked liked a right hook from a Rangers fan. This could possibly be what they're on about.

no doubt it will turn into our fans being in the wrong(which that person was) but it may take it away from them

I hope it wiz yir maw ya soap dodging Mickey bastard!

if the shoe was on the other foot we'd probably be on our way back down to league two by now. I take heart in the fact this no mark club and their inbred scum fans will be stuck down in the championship for the foreseeable future (hopefully for good).

3 minutes ago, glasgowrangersno1 said:

Our fans running on is not acceptable. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I agree to an extent but the polis done fuck all as our players and fans were getting attacked. Fuck they junkie cunts!! And I agree with another poster about boycotting Easter road in future games. They should also be banned from Ibrox for good.

Tell you what

if I was a player and a supporter tried to punch me, I would have went to town on any of them having a go. 

Im surprised if big Robbie K got attacked he never headered some cunt

Just now, Gillete said:

Tell you what

if I was a player and a supporter tried to punch me, I would have went to town on any of them having a go. 

Im surprised if big Robbie K got attacked he never headered some cunt

Amongst an estimated 15,000 Hibs fans, aye?

No-one is getting man points here, mate.

8 minutes ago, glasgowrangersno1 said:

Our fans running on is not acceptable. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

So stand back and watch while our players and staff get assaulted whilst Scotlands finest do sweet fa.

Aye very good. What's the weather like up there on that pedestal.

12 hours ago, iloverangers87 said:

I did see a Hibs fan(woman) get what looked liked a right hook from a Rangers fan. This could possibly be what they're on about.

no doubt it will turn into our fans being in the wrong(which that person was) but it may take it away from them

Fuck off

12 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

i hope we get them at easter road next year in any cup, take an absolute squad through and give them a complete and utter hiding pre and post match

This has to happen. That's twice it's happened now after Motherwell last season. Enough is enough. Fucking fuming yesterday man.

4 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Amongst an estimated 15,000 Hibs fans, aye?

No-one is getting man points here, mate.

Out of 15000 supporters, not many of them would seriously attack a Rangers player, only a dozen or so morons 

Any half decent individual would stop a fellow fan from doing so 

Majority attacked supporters 

Just now, Gillete said:

Out of 15000 supporters, not many of them

would seriously attack a Rangers player, only a dozen or so morons 

Let's be honest, that's not a statistic that's running through your head when you're on the opposite side of the pitch, trying to get across to the tunnel and you're being swarmed by Hibs fans.

Assaults were inevitable, the second they accessed the pitch. The players must have feared for their safety immediately and that is what's wrong here; a professional footballer should not fear for his safety inside the national stadium.

I watched what I believe was the Union Bears desperately, persistently trying to access the pitch as we watched, from my view, Wallace and Kiernan being attacked. Police and stewards had made a wall which, a few minutes later, they broke through. Hibs' fans didn't have such difficulty. They had a free run at it.

I am very, very interested and intrigued to hear our clubs next move. In particular, I don't think King and Warburton will stand for what happened. Willie Vass' website shows King in deep discussion with Regan at full-time and Sky Sports News ran footage of Warburton at full-time, shaking his head and almost counting the numbers as players and staff returned to the dressing room.

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Let's be honest, that's not a statistic that's running through your head when you're on the opposite side of the pitch, trying to get across to the tunnel and you're being swarmed by Hibs fans.

Assaults were inevitable, the second they accessed the pitch. The players must have feared for their safety immediately and that is what's wrong here; a professional footballer should not fear for his safety inside the national stadium.

I watched what I believe was the Union Bears desperately, persistently trying to access the pitch as we watched, from my view, Wallace and Kiernan being attacked. Police and stewards had made a wall which, a few minutes later, they broke through. Hibs' fans didn't have such difficulty. They had a free run at it.

I am very, very interested and intrigued to hear our clubs next move. In particular, I don't think King and Warburton will stand for what happened. Willie Vass' website shows King in deep discussion with Regan at full-time and Sky Sports News ran footage of Warburton at full-time, shaking his head and almost counting the numbers as players and staff returned to the dressing room.

Yeah I suppose your right mate, never thought of it like that.

must have been a horrible experience for any player 

players done well not to react tbh. Well done to every one of them for trying to walk off 

8 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Out of 15000 supporters, not many of them would seriously attack a Rangers player, only a dozen or so morons 

Any half decent individual would stop a fellow fan from doing so 

As a player surrounded by fans you don't know how many have the bottle to attack you. Sure, the majority won't attack players but you have no idea if suddenly a dozen will be on your back. That's the thing with mobs they get out of control.

Just now, JockyWilsonspants said:

As a player surrounded by fans you don't know how many have the bottle to attack you. Sure, the majority won't attack players but you have no idea if suddenly a dozen will be on your back. That's the thing with mobs they get out of control.

When I posted that comment, I didn't really think of that mate .