Craig Houston, Chris Graham and the rest

Time to step up, time to put your ability to gather media attention to good use

Yesterday was nothing short of criminal, nevermind the result or the performance, there are other discussions for that, we lost, deservedly so, what we need now is loud and consistent questioning of yesterdays actions by the hibs supporters

The fanbase need a leader now, or leaders, the club will likely not be able to go as far as the fans can go (the reasons for that we'll leave for discussion elsewhere), we need someone to step up and unite us in a concentrated effort to obtain justice that is most likely being swept under a very large fucking carpet right now

Agendas aside, the fanbase has been cracked and divided for years now, we all have our opinions on previous actions, however that can and WILL all be put aside if strong action and words are seen to be leading us in this clear bias towards our club, players, staff and fanbase,

Time to step up guys

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People on Facebook have liked some stuff Houston has said and it has appeared on my timeline, he has written a couple of pieces already, but we need mainline media attention.

Club1872 need to step up and shows us what they are about. I know we don't like marches ?, but one might need organised to Hampden again to get more media attention, and invite the English media rather than Scottish.

Those guys are just like any other career politicians which the country is now riddled with. They will only follow agendas which suit their own ambitions, and not necessarily the true fans or even the best interest of the club. 

They do not speak for me.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Why laugh off this post? The support MUST do something to respond to this. Our players and staff were fucking assaulted for fucksake, we don't sit back and watch.

This is for the players employer to deal with, not a bunch of self grandiose uber-fans.They are criminal matters pertaining to direct assaults on members of the public who just happen to be footballers.

40 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yesterday was nothing short of criminal, nevermind the result or the performance, there are other discussions for that, we lost, deservedly so, what we need now is loud and consistent questioning of yesterdays actions by the hibs supporters

The fanbase need a leader now, or leaders, the club will likely not be able to go as far as the fans can go (the reasons for that we'll leave for discussion elsewhere), we need someone to step up and unite us in a concentrated effort to obtain justice that is most likely being swept under a very large fucking carpet right now

Agendas aside, the fanbase has been cracked and divided for years now, we all have our opinions on previous actions, however that can and WILL all be put aside if strong action and words are seen to be leading us in this clear bias towards our club, players, staff and fanbase,

Time to step up guys

Craig Houston has had plenty to say about it on Facebook.

39 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Time to step up guys

There's nothing in it for them and besides, they'll only ever publicly say something when told to.

Their silence speaks volumes.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Those guys are just like any other career politicians which the country is now riddled with. They will only follow agendas which suit their own ambitions, and not necessarily the true fans or even the best interest of the club. 

Sorry Tanerall, but this post from yourself yesterday:

Is what I would have expected from that mealy mouthed cunt Graham.

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

This is for the players employer to deal with, not a bunch of self grandiose uber-fans.They are criminal matters pertaining to direct assaults on members of the public who just happen to be footballers.

there's not a chance that King and co will deal with this properly, they most likely cannot as well

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Craig Houston has had plenty to say about it on Facebook.

fuck facebook, we need way more exposure than facebook

if thes fan leaders really do want to step up, they could first organise trips to hampden etc, they were quick to stand outside the megastore, so why not hampden

we need them off facebook and into the main public eye, while i dont like the following he has, in this instance it can be useful and id back whatever stance they took to protect our players and fans

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why don't you do something and speak for yourself

RM

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

if thes fan leaders really do want to step up, they could first organise trips to hampden etc, they were quick to stand outside the megastore, so why not hampden

we need them off facebook and into the main public eye, while i dont like the following he has, in this instance it can be useful and id back whatever stance they took to protect our players and fans

Instead oe criticising other people, why don't you organise something

RM

3 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

Why don't you do something and speak for yourself

RM

Some of us are not as lucky in our media friends as Craig or Chris.

If I was I would be exploiting it to the fullest right now for the benefit of our club and my fellow supporters.

4 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

Instead oe criticising other people, why don't you organise something

RM

because i dont have a following like he does, i didnt agree with him in past years, but in this instance he has exactly what the fans need right now, a loud following that can make the right noises for us

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think we should wait to and see what actions the sfa take before considering any trips to hampden etc.

It was also good to see the board release a statement so soon after the game.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Some of us are not as lucky in our media friends as Craig or Chris.

If I was I would be exploiting it to the fullest right now for the benefit of our club and my fellow supporters.

Nonsense, I know for a fact that Craig had no connections in the press when he started SOS, just pure doggedness and a desire to help is all he had and like him or loathe him he done well.

I'm sure it would be easy to get the contact details of everyone in the media if you really wanted to, but I have this feeling that you won't

RM

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I think we should wait to and see what actions the sfa take before considering any trips to hampden etc.

It was also good to see the board release a statement so soon after the game.

i think the pressure needs to be kept on the SFA, if we let them do fuck all and close the investigation, nothing we do after that will have any difference, but if we pressure them right now they will have to be seen to do something

the board statement right away was good, but given the nature of the situation i have a feeling that the club cant and wont do much else for varying reasons (think like the tarriers want nothing to do with our uefa licence, kowing full well the fans will keep harping on about it, thats the stance we'll have to take here imo)

3 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

Nonsense, I know for a fact that Craig had no connections in the press when he started SOS, just pure doggedness and a desire to help is all he had and like him or loathe him he done well.

I'm sure it would be easy to get the contact details of everyone in the media if you really wanted to, but I have this feeling that you won't

RM

you're missing the point, hopefully not on purpose, its not just a few soundbites to the media here, its the vocal backing and continual shouting about said incidents, others can indeed contact the media, hell it probably i easy to get a few email addresses etc, however i have no doubt that houston is owed a favour or two for some "exclusives" during the last few years, coupled with his already set up organisation, why would and should we waste time trying to set up something that is already there