Craig Houston, Chris Graham and the rest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

Nonsense, I know for a fact that Craig had no connections in the press when he started SOS, just pure doggedness and a desire to help is all he had and like him or loathe him he done well.

I'm sure it would be easy to get the contact details of everyone in the media if you really wanted to, but I have this feeling that you won't

RM

Exactly who said he had connections when he started SOS? I think you'll fine no-one said anything of the sort and in fact no-one even mentioned the SOS.

He was never out of the press as a result of his actions the last 2 years. He must have gained connections to have managed that

Anyway, your attempt to change the argument to a tenuously related yet completely different argument aside, he knows people now, I know that for a fact, and yet I haven't seen hide nor hair of him in the last 12 months when there have been plenty of instances where he could have used his position (duly earned as you say) for the benefit of his family.

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Saying they can get media attention is like saying Minty could bring the lawyers in. It's true, but will only be done if there's self-interest.

Yeah but he didn't start out with those connections mate.

No idea why that's relevant but I know it for a fact.

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

you're missing the point, hopefully not on purpose, its not just a few soundbites to the media here, its the vocal backing and continual shouting about said incidents, others can indeed contact the media, hell it probably i easy to get a few email addresses etc, however i have no doubt that houston is owed a favour or two for some "exclusives" during the last few years, coupled with his already set up organisation, why would and should we waste time trying to set up something that is already there

I'm sure Craig will be doing something about it, but my point is why do so many Rangers fans have a go at him for SOS but then want him to speak for them now, everyone who feels the need to do something should emaill every singl person in the press and people like the SFA

You have a voice, use it

RM

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

No mate ithis is too good an opportunity to have a go at CH and CG.

2 guys who were quite happy to be featured regularly in the press and on the news and be presented by those organisations as "speaking for the support". Who knows, maybe they never represented themselves that way but I never ever once heard Houston or Graham come out on Twitter, FB etc and say "btw the press/media our making out we've claimed to speak for the support, we never have done that, we speak for ourselves and members of our respective groups". No in fact they seemed happy to be portrayed that way and have never contradicted that narrative that I am aware of.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

No mate ithis is too good an opportunity to have a go at CH and CG.

I think this sums it up and I think I will take a wee holiday from RM as it is full of uber fans who refuse to do anything in public that might bring them attention

RM

1 minute ago, The Louden Tavern said:

I think this sums it up and I think I will take a wee holiday from RM as it is full of uber fans who refuse to do anything in public that might bring them attention

RM

:lol:

As opposed to refusing to do anything in public that doesn't improve my bank balance.

41 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

there's not a chance that King and co will deal with this properly, they most likely cannot as well

I think the statement from the club straight after the game was enough to be honest. What else could they say ? And the fact they stood by our support was fantastic. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

im not even having a go at them, im merely suggesting they put their previous 3 years to good use, it pains me to say it but the likes of houston and graham are what we need right now to combat yesterdays shambles and the undoubted coverup that will follow

You're missing the point mate. Craig didn't have connections before he started SOS. He is therefore as helpless as the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I think the statement from the club straight after the game was enough to be honest. What else could they say ? And the fact they stood by our support was fantastic. 

it isnt enough, nowhere near it, we should be continuing to demand justice, our players were attacked, no less, nothing made up, they were attacked by hibs fans and the country's ruling body so far have refused to fucking name that support in a statement