Stubbs must take the blame for this imo

KingKirk

Last summer he's the one that started this main rivals pish to witch all the junkies have jumped on every since. Yesterday the tension was there for the 90mins and on the final whistle it boiled over. In my 26years of being a fan I have only know Rangers to have 2 rivals the sheep and the scum. That is real no fake made up shit. So I think he must take a large part of the blame for yesterday's events and in future be careful what he wishes for.

Stubbs is a tube who thinks he's better and smarter than he is but he wasn't to blame for this. The hatred for our club has deep roots in Scotland and this has been galvanised and encouraged since February 2012. We've been dragged through the mud, our name sullied, kicked while we are down and yet we are still back to the top division unlike hibs who will now have spent as many years in the championship as it took us to get there from division 3.

yesterday was the wee inbred bed scum's chance to celebrate something meaningful over us. Any win over us this year meant nothing and we put them out of the cup right at the start. We also put them out of the play-offs last year with a shite team so really this was their first chance to goad over anything in our direction. I could take the defeat, the team with more desire and who made less mistakes won, but for those shite bags to not only attempt to incite a riot but also to attack our players and staff is beyond comprehension.

as much as I detest that cock jockey Stubbs he wasn't to blame for this.

With his very obvious one brain cell, I doubt Stubbs could ever be held responsible for anything. He can hardly string two words together, never mind two sentences. No offence to anyone, but Stubbs firmly belongs in the disability category. I don't know the fuck how this guy even got into management, which makes our defeat yesterday all the more baffling!

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's battered on about how we are rivals it was all made up pish to try and get more support in Easter road I think bad and blame the constant should take some of The blame that's all

Thats all part of football mate, what we witnessed yesterday was a social driven agenda against us, blame SNP for the brainwashing that the Union  IS a bad place and the media for all being on same tune of big bad Rangers over and over and the dafties believed IT.

6 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Thats all part of football mate, what we witnessed yesterday was a social driven agenda against us, blame SNP for the brainwashing that the Union  IS a bad place and the media for all being on same tune of big bad Rangers over and over and the dafties believed IT.

fair enough

Nah. There's nothing wrong with stoking a bit of rivalry. Up until now it's made watching him fail all the sweeter.

The real hate comes from a significant rump of fans of the wee clubs being seething that we're still here.

25 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Absolutely!

33 minutes ago, Smile said:

Its more the Media in this country which has stoked hate from all clubs against us, aided by the scum and his band of puppets at the Sfa..

They try to sell pape-ers by jumping on anything anti-Rangers. He's just been shown up as another of their useful idiots.

I really can't blame him for being an idiot.

Personal responsibility - The only one's to blame are the eejits who contributed to the disorder yesterday. 

Fed up hearing people blaming others for their *ucking scummy behavoiur.

How many hundreds/thousands invaded the pitch yesterday - Will they all be charged? Breach of the peace being the minimum?

Scumbags get away with scummy behaviour too often. 

33 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Stubbs always looks to me like he is still trying to recover from a recent session of electro shock therapy.

How the fuck he communicates to players I will never know. I can only assume he gets jobs on the back of being the captain of ra shellick and everton. Fuck can you imagine trying to interview him for a job? I don't get it, but maybe he works for fuck all. TBH, I get embarrassed listening to his mumblings.

I think it's kind of cute they think we are "rivals".  Hard to admit it but Stubbs done a good job.  Fenlon and Butcher left them a raging shambles and he's nade them a decent side, 2 cup finals and a scot cup win is excellent.  With that said he would be crazy to stay there.  If he does abd fails to win oromotion again his stock is nothing again.  He will move on.  I think Cummings and McGinn will move on.  Stokes and Henderson back to the tramps.  Falkirk are staying down...  all this points to Hibs being a shitey championship team for the foreseeable future.  

Their rivals are Livingston i'd say.