• Northern ireland
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Republic of bhigotry
    • Russia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Some other nasty foreigners

No doubt another bore fest of shite football with 397 games to have the top 4 seeds in the semis, seriously underwhelming fucking stuff.

who are we supporting and who's going to win it?  Northern Ireland for me and England to win it ?????? ??????

I hope the home nations do well, but I don't expect them to.

I don't think England have much chance of doing anything, as it is a bit too soon for some of their young talent.

Wales & N. Ireland will do well, if they progress from the group stages.

This is a wide open competition, as anyone of the top football nations can win it. 

France are always good at home. Germany are still a strong side. Belgium have some real good individual players, but can they perform as a team? If so, they'll be a good threat. Spain still has some good talent in their squad.

Can't see past Germany.  I think the French will get to the final and all the build up will be about them winning it then they'll fall short.

Hopefully all the home nations have a good tournament.  The English press have started to hype England up again.  They stopped for the last few tournaments when they realised they made complete tits of themselves when they got punted out but they seem to be getting their knickers wet over Vardy and Kane.  England to fail at the quarters for me.

Above all I'm just hoping the tournament passes without incident and no innocent fans are put in danger by any jihadi cunts.  I can't see the whole tournament passing without at least 1 incident unfortunately.

The Spaniards for me.  Missing a top class striker imo but if they get the tikky takka going again i think they will defend their title.  Iniesta is coming on to a game as well, he put on an absolute masterclass in the Copa final.  I suspect if they are to be successful they will need Iniesta and Busquets to be at their possession hoarding best.

Looking forward to watching France the most, they've got exciting talent right now.