• Poland
    • Portugal
    • Republic of bhigotry
    • Russia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Some other nasty foreigners

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah he's injured. So is Hummels and Schweinsteiger and both might only be fit for the knockouts apparently.

Drinkwater is so overrated at the moment, IMO. I don't rate Henderson but Kante has made Drinkwater look far better than he is, he was poor in every game for England in the friendlies and was correctly left out. Noble was more deserving of a call up.

Agree that Noble should be there, Drinkwater should've been there ahead of Henderson for the simple fact that Henderson's an awful player imo. Doubt Henderson will even start tbh.

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah he's injured. So is Hummels and Schweinsteiger and both might only be fit for the knockouts apparently.

Drinkwater is so overrated at the moment, IMO. I don't rate Henderson but Kante has made Drinkwater look far better than he is, he was poor in every game for England in the friendlies and was correctly left out. Noble was more deserving of a call up.

Noble should have been in and i would have had carroll in aswell as he offers a different option 

On 31/05/2016 at 6:53 PM, Prso's headband said:

The reason they won't win fuck all. Leaving out a premier league winner for a guy whose played 1 game this season. Mental. 

:lol:, the main problem is leaving Henderson in. Wilshere is a lot better than Drinkwater and Henderson and he should be a starter.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:, the main problem is leaving Henderson in. Wilshere is a lot better than Drinkwater and Henderson and he should be a starter.

Might be better but he's made of glass. Won't last a full game. Picked on how good he was about 2 years ago in one game for England when he played deeper. The guy has played like 100 games since 2008. Drinkwater has played over 160 since 2012. 

Wilshere is unreliable and Henderson doesn't offer much either. I don't think any of them will start but Drinkwater deserved it. 

Just now, BF2 said:

I've seen better and I've seen worse England managers. Picking Wilshere over Drinkwater and Noble is just baffling however.

This is England's best team supposedly its been the worst performance out the 3 games I have seen. Worrying if your a fan