Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

Thinking about buying a ST next season, but I'm a student and barely scraped through money wise this year. How much would a ST cost for somewhere like the club deck? Rangers don't do student discounts do they? I know someone who is a Celtic ST holder and he just renewed his for like £170 for a student ticket

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Thinking about buying a ST next season, but I'm a student and barely scraped through money wise this year. How much would a ST cost for somewhere like the club deck? Rangers don't do student discounts do they? I know someone who is a Celtic ST holder and he just renewed his for like £170 for a student ticket

Aye but there tickets are £170 inclusive of being buggered for the cheap discount. 

42 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Around £400 I think.

5 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Around £400 I think.

Fuck

How does that work though? 19 league home games in a season at around £20 a ticket that comes to £380. Even if tickets cost £25 and cup games are included (half of them at home say) doesn't seem like that good a saving? Am I missing something?

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Sell the broomland also if we can and give the mhanky mob under the screens like any other away support.

Put bears first the ones that watched Stirling Albion, Alloa etc to keep the club alive, not supporters who wanted us dead from boardroom to supporter.  

Broomland, is that the curling version of Disneyland?

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

£170 for Celtic? I think your mate was bumped.

Typical student always wanting a bloody discount? Rangers are worth every penny of £450 they ask.

Only joking my friend was a student once myself and never out the student Uni in the mid 90's, pisses most nights ?.  The club do a quarterly payment thou and you have to pay set dates and it works out about a tenner no more than £20 extra to do it that way.

That way you could pay £100 on 4 separate occasions and when your parents ask you what for your birthday? Just  say £100 for my season ticket?. 

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

2 games vs the scum is like £80.

Aberdeen, Hearts etc are around £28, so that's another £112. 

Say an average of £22 for the other 13 games = £286

Total - £478

Home cup matches are not free.

Doesn't seem a huge difference in value between a season ticket and just buying individual tickets. Can't afford a full season ticket and if I start working on the weekends I won't be able to make it to half the games anyway.

I'll just stick with buying select match day tickets (tu)

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

I think Rangers do have some kind of student discount.

12 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Doesn't seem a huge difference in value between a season ticket and just buying individual tickets. Can't afford a full season ticket and if I start working on the weekends I won't be able to make it to half the games anyway.

It hasn't really been about making a saving for a long time. The advantage of an ST is that you'll get to see the sellic games, you won't if you don't buy an ST, and you'll get first refusal on cup tickets.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

It hasn't really been about making a saving for a long time. The advantage of an ST is that you'll get to see the sellic games, you won't if you don't buy an ST, and you'll get first refusal on cup tickets.

Yip it's about being there for the **** games aswell as the big ones.

17 minutes ago, Broxi said:

There was a guy on the ticket section posting about season ticket sharing maybe that is something to consider.

9 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

I think Rangers do have some kind of student discount.

I'll have a look at the options once it goes into the general sale (tu) 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hmmm yeah, ah well, I'll still make plenty of games. Went to around 10/11 this season, thought I'd be just as well getting a ST if it was going to be better value but I'll probably just keep doing what I'm doing

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

There was a guy on the ticket section posting about season ticket sharing maybe that is something to consider.

That's not a bad idea, might look at stuff like that. Cheers fellas (tu)

In BR it's £295 without celtic  games but you need a wean (£50 for the wean). If you add the tim games then it's an extra £80 on adult ticket only.

There are prices for concessions but I don't know if students are counted as concessions 

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

What's the time studying - the success & history of RFC 

4 hours ago, Broxi said:

£263 CD7 that includes the games against them.