Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

How many can we sell? Does it depend on how many in the Broomloan sign up to include cellic games? Because obviously those people will be moved on the day. So we would need about 7k spare? 

Anyone know how much a concession is?  I've thought about getting one for my old Dad who is 61 now.  I have his birth certificate and the like and was going to go up to the ST office once they go on sale and get one for him.  I have no idea how much it'll be and that's something I can find very little information on.  Someone said about 33% cheaper than a standard ticket. 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Anyone know how much a concession is?  I've thought about getting one for my old Dad who is 61 now.  I have his birth certificate and the like and was going to go up to the ST office once they go on sale and get one for him.  I have no idea how much it'll be and that's something I can find very little information on.  Someone said about 33% cheaper than a standard ticket. 

Mine is £400, £280 for a concession in the same place.

I hoping for 48,000 and general sale to minimum. Give all and I mean all away team 950 tickets under the screen or move them to the bottom of the broomloan in the corner away from the cameras so it all bears around the full stadium. 

At this rate we will need to fill in the corners as those screens should never have been put there in the first place,  they should have been put on the Copland and broomloan stands like the way the mhanky mob did theirs.

But once again our fans are showing loyalty and I am hoping for sell out Saturday every 2nd  week at Ibrox???, now that would be a great feeling knowing that before we have even kicked a ball  

51 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I take it the general sale opens the morra?

Don't think so mate.

I believe there is a couple of weeks now for existing ST holders to do swaps.

Then the public sale begins at the end of the month I believe.

22 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

61 isn't old!

10 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I've heard there's tickets in the Copland behind the goal for £315 and that includes both Old firm games.  Seems like a very good price.

Unless that is a concession you have heard wrong I think. Its £425 for the Copland fron myself and 2 boys off the bus are in different sections but same price for whole stand I think.

This is an incredible number considering there is still the waiting list and general sale to come. Would be very surprised if we dont sell out by the first week in July. 

Also, my dad just phoned up about placing my wee cousin on the waiting list and the woman in the ticket office said that there is a 4 figure waiting list and there is a slim chance that some Bears will have to waiting until the follwing season to get a ST. So if you are waiting for public sale then best get on the blower to the TO and put your name down. 

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Unless that is a concession you have heard wrong I think. Its £425 for the Copland fron myself and 2 boys off the bus are in different sections but same price for whole stand I think.

I am £410 for CF5 mate. It gets cheaper the further out from the middle you get.