Clear evidence cops fucked up

Just been watching the semi final shoot out again .Could watch it over and over again .Look at the Police presence around the track for the pens .This is clear evidence ,the cops totally fucked for the high profile ,potentially volatile final .Hope they are held accountable .

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Just been watching the semi final shoot out again .Could watch it over and over again .Look at the Police presence around the track for the pens .This is clear evidence ,the cops totally fucked for the high profile ,potentially volatile final .Hope they are held accountable .

Turned to my sons just before Hiv's scored their second and said where's all the polis it's usually wall to wall in the last 10 mins. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not seen that one but I'm sure there should be many others .Ok mr mod :P

Wont happen.

Too many cunts on here would have to watch their backs if they made me a mod mate.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Turned to my sons just before Hiv's scored their second and said where's all the polis it's usually wall to wall in the last 10 mins. 

Absolutely mate .It  concerns me .Watching the Cup final ,there is minimum Police presence at minutes leading up to final whistle .I still think it's relevant as the cops will do more than the SFA to cover it up .It's what they do best 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely mate .It  concerns me .Watching the Cup final ,there is minimum Police presence at minutes leading up to final whistle .I still think it's relevant as the cops will do more than the SFA to cover it up .It's what they do best 

Has to be the first question asked, somebody gave the order and why was the order given. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Has to be the first question asked, somebody gave the order and why was the order given. 

Time will tell CB but I'm looking for answers a bit quicker than the 6months last year .Hopefully our club is also 

When I showed the video to a retired cop he could hardly believe it but being a pc plod he would not say anything wrong just that they must have been dispatched early to the various known flash points like train stations ect but did say the match commander was at fault for it. He also pointed out that they get told not to arrest people or try not to as it takes 2 cops away from the situation.

The police were outside as they were tipped off about Gray's header, they knew their vans were about to NOT be attacked by a big group of bad Rangers fans. So that's how they couldn't stop Hiv from spreading across Hampden

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The blame lies clearly at the feet of Hivs FC, no other cunt.... I doubt an extra couple of dozen cops would have stopped what happened, it was happening whatever was in front of them... 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You don't half like a new thread or two these days eh? :D 

No issues with this thread as it highlights the incompetence of the police and security. To me this sits with the police commander.

This isn't the first time the police fkd up at our game. 

When we played hearts at Ibrox and the game got abanded, the hearts fans weren't kept back and were allowed out at the same time. There was certainly a lot of bad blood back then and we're lucky it never kicked off.  

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

The blame lies clearly at the feet of Hivs FC, no other cunt.... I doubt an extra couple of dozen cops would have stopped what happened, it was happening whatever was in front of them... 

Not saying otherwise Soze but there is no doubt plod changed their arrangements from both semi and final ,thus fucking up the security side of it .Ofcourse Hivs caused the fucking riot

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

No issues with this thread as it highlights the incompetence of the police and security. To me this sits with the police commander.

This isn't the first time the police fkd up at our game. 

When we played hearts at Ibrox and the game got abanded, the hearts fans weren't kept back and were allowed out at the same time. There was certainly a lot of bad blood back then and we're lucky it never kicked off.  

Thanks Robot .It's still very "live" situation  and hopefully stays that way till action is taken pronto 

1 hour ago, ex-guardsman said:

When I showed the video to a retired cop he could hardly believe it but being a pc plod he would not say anything wrong just that they must have been dispatched early to the various known flash points like train stations ect but did say the match commander was at fault for it. He also pointed out that they get told not to arrest people or try not to as it takes 2 cops away from the situation.

That's fair point and it's true .I wonder if the same rule would applied to bears though mate if roles had been reversed ?.Maybe not 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Awful funny that while the abolishment of the football act was being talked about, this happened :pipe:

Oh what do I know, para prod all that jazz

The whole  climate in this Country brings the worst out in the best of us mate .

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Learning from the master .You taught me ,if you can't beat em ,join em :D

Don't blame me, I cannae even remember the last time I started a thread.

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not saying otherwise Soze but there is no doubt plod changed their arrangements from both semi and final ,thus fucking up the security side of it .Ofcourse Hivs caused the fucking riot

(tu)

I just don't think we should be moving our eyes anywhere else, but I get your point. 

If it means the cops take some blame and that Hivs somehow benefit from that in the outcome then that is fucked tbh. Portioning blame means they (Hivs) will likely not feel the full force of any fines etc.