Scums allocation to be cut ?

Alec87

10 minutes ago, montana100 said:

Agree mate, any game can be put off if the cops aren't happy with security, H&S etc in fact they can cancel any publiv event if their doll hits the floor. They have too much say.

Far to much say mate but it looks like it's only us they do.

Hearts and Aberdeen have cut away allocations with nothing said from the rozzers 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

That's what does my tits in. Makes Celtic supporters look much better than us. Sickening. 

The bheggars will NEVER look better than us.

Fucking mongo looking bastards with eyes too close together,rotten.

We should absolutely cut their allocation. It's ridiculous they get the entirety of the Broomloan, it's more like a semi final rather than a home game. The amount of season ticket holders that lose out to accommodate they cunts is ridiculous. Give them BF1 and BR1. The police can surely keep on top of that.

6 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

In my view it does add to the atmosphere.

I don't think it would be anywhere near as hostile if there wasn't as many away fans.

I agree with you . I can remember the game about 20 years ago when we banned them from Ibrox and the atmosphere was definitely not as good . I do also agree with The Host's idea of moving them to the west enclosure where they won't be seen . Don't see a problem policing wise in that , but don't see it going down well with the Bears in the west enclosure . 

Give them the minimal allocation and put them where every other away fan goes., in the Govan corner. Easy to police, easy for the Stewards to search, thus keeping their banners of hate and terrorist glorification out of our stadium.

3 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I thought the general consensus was that fans were staying away from away games

Since when?? I've missed this ..

the rumour has probably came from Robertsons comments last week he mentioned it didn't he?

3 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Do teams elsewhere give their rivals more tickets? Its mental when you think about it. Gives them more voice and denies your own fans a seat. Look at Madrid and Barce, they give each like 900 seats of fuck all.

They certainly do. And that is why you will never hear an atmosphere at a Madrid/Barca game come even close to an OF game.

As someone stated above, the day we gave them no tickets was tremendous to start off with by ended up very weird and strangely quiet.

8 hours ago, BF2 said:

We should absolutely cut their allocation. It's ridiculous they get the entirety of the Broomloan, it's more like a semi final rather than a home game. The amount of season ticket holders that lose out to accommodate they cunts is ridiculous. Give them BF1 and BR1. The police can surely keep on top of that.

After the cup final .Id go tell the gestapo to go and fuck themselves .They seem to control far to much of what goes on inside our stadium to our detriment .

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

They certainly do. And that is why you will never hear an atmosphere at a Madrid/Barca game come even close to an OF game.

As someone stated above, the day we gave them no tickets was tremendous to start off with by ended up very weird and strangely quiet.

That's only because we were shite and the game was worse than pish .The league was already won too 

3 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Police wouldn't allow it, we only share a stand with them at the Piggery because we have no option, at Ibrox there is a proper chance go segregate, so thats what will happen.

Don't see it that way .These fuckpigs have too much say .If our club decided to move them to another part ..They couldn't do a thing about it .That is ,if we have the balls 

Fuck the polis and fuck the beggars

I would be over the moon to see less of them at our ground 

11 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

In my view it does add to the atmosphere.

I don't think it would be anywhere near as hostile if there wasn't as many away fans.

What our club should demand as has been mentioned many times - is a fair equal pecentage allocation for each stadium.

Why the fuck has past boards continually let these bastards dictate to us to gain advantages. In this case numerical advantage as well as subjecting our goalie to the fucking scum abusing him for 45 minutes right behind his goal.

If they dont increase our allocation then cut their allocation to the same percentage by removing them from the area behind the goalie.

Hiding them in a corner as they do with us would be my choice but, if not, then make the necesssry construction changes to ensure the security required by plod.

But ffs do something Rangers! 

(Btw reducing their allocation to an equal percentage will have minimal impact on atmosphere.)