Albion Car Park price hike

gordov

I went to the ticket office today to renew my pass for the Albion, price is up 25% from £200 to £250, they say it's due to us now being in the Premiership. Whether you agree with the increase or not, it will be interesting to see if they raise the "pay on the day" of £7, surely the shambles of a system they have in place doesn't merit the rise?!

Incompetent stewards and a exit system that has no real method which causes so much anger on match day, things have to change!

We normally park in the wee Pole car wash at back of Broomie .. £5 and sometimes you get a free tea or portion of chips at next doors cafe ... if you get a valet for £15-£20 you get free chips and free match day parking that day too

I used to park in the Albion carpark but it was a nightmare to get out! Anyway I was talking to a colleague that I occasionally work with and he said he lives in Dumbreck and I could park in his driveway on match days! It's brilliant! A 10 minute walk from Ibrox along with 1000s of bears and I'm 5 minutes on the M8! 

Big Industrial estate wi the red doors a few 100 yards east of the Louden, where most of the supporters buses park

About 20 minutes to get out once onto Paisley Road West and then join Motorway at Charing X

1 hour ago, gordov said:

I went to the ticket office today to renew my pass for the Albion, price is up 25% from £200 to £250, they say it's due to us now being in the Premiership. Whether you agree with the increase or not, it will be interesting to see if they raise the "pay on the day" of £7, surely the shambles of a system they have in place doesn't merit the rise?!

Incompetent stewards and a exit system that has no real method which causes so much anger on match day, things have to change!

If the system is that much of a shambles, why did you renew?

That car park is a shambles and should be put out of commission.  I was in that car park with a guy who pays for the full season and I swore I'd never go back in it with everyone near crashing into cunts in front coz they couldn't wait a second, I know it makes someone money but I hope it closes and the people who use it can get another way in.  I park at the esso petrol station and gee the guy £6 and that's him and his cameras watching it. Am going to start getting a bus as they are talking about running 1 from strathaven again. 

19 minutes ago, Fabric said:

That car park is a shambles and should be put out of commission.  I was in that car park with a guy who pays for the full season and I swore I'd never go back in it with everyone near crashing into cunts in front coz they couldn't wait a second, I know it makes someone money but I hope it closes and the people who use it can get another way in.  I park at the esso petrol station and gee the guy £6 and that's him and his cameras watching it. Am going to start getting a bus as they are talking about running 1 from strathaven again. 

Where in Strathaven?

10 hours ago, Fabric said:

Heard that mate, it running from The Drum again.