Doe a deer

Dickie

13 hours ago, Dickie said:

I am now wishing for Scotland to qualify for next World Cup finals so that at the first airing of doe a deer the Russian psycho mob wade in and do us all a favour

It'll be Bannockburn all over again.

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Dickie said:

I am now wishing for Scotland to qualify for next World Cup finals so that at the first airing of doe a deer the Russian psycho mob wade in and do us all a favour

Fingers crossed m8. They're a fkn embarrassment.

1. First Scotlamd game i attended was a home international v N Ireland...last was v Spain at Hampdump in the early 80's....think Kenny Dalgliesh scored the winner.

No interest whatsoever in the National side and i find all this tartan,stupid feather hats and doe a deer just downright embarassing.

Men in skirts 

Nice to look back on the best times of supporting Scotland when the country were one we had

No snp -No sfa clowns - No anti rangers bias - A Country with a football team to match !

Modern tartan army will never ever have a day like this . In 77 singing a mary poppins songs - No chance