Welcome To Rangers, Clint Hill.

Clemdog

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

A short term 34 year old. Whit aboot him  ?

(Here's the deal, every time you post in this thread I'll give you another example where experience is as important as youth, up for it ?)

Mate your missing the point .

Sir David was an EPL class defender.

Caniggia was a World Cup winner beside Maradona.

Clint Hill however.....

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QPR fan...

THE MAN FUCKING BLEEDS QPR. Worst decision by the club in a long time. Him and ale would be in my top 5 to keep not get rid of. Clint hill throws himself about, so passionate. Never seen anyone like him.

All positive things from his previous club's supporters.

8 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Shrewd singing pretty happy with this. Kranjcar should be soon.

For me a versatile CB would be ideal, Dominic Ball for instance. Would like another winger and a full-back too.

Lee hodson, Curtis Nelson, Dom Ball, Kranjcar, Bradshaw and Kacaniklic would do me.

4 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Shrewd singing pretty happy with this. Kranjcar should be soon.

For me a versatile CB would be ideal, Dominic Ball for instance. Would like another winger and a full-back too.

Dominic Ball could not get a game at the back before we added Clint Hill.

Seems like a solid guy to me and that interview was great. I wouldn't like to be on the end of that when he is not smiling!

SDW did great i his later years and maybe we have another one here, experience at the back is vital so a positive thumbs up from me if the man performs. Humble and respectful but wanting to play the game he loves, sounds a Rangers man to me.

Go on the QPR forum 'we are the Rangers boys' 

They speak very highly of Hill. Some even talking of coming to a game just to watch him play! 

The only player thats left us that I've wanted to go and watch play is naismith. Just so I could sit in the away end and pelt him with shrapnel. 

14 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Seems like a solid guy to me and that interview was great. I wouldn't like to be on the end of that when he is not smiling!

SDW did great i his later years and maybe we have another one here, experience at the back is vital so a positive thumbs up from me if the man performs. Humble and respectful but wanting to play the game he loves, sounds a Rangers man to me.

He's handsome too :wub:

The scum have...ADC97F8D-3B58-4E5E-9BD0-5F0783DD6581.jpg

He seems delighted to be here and also quite in awe of the attention he is getting coming to Rangers.

Hopefully the kind of no nonsense defender we need and I'll trust MW on this and will not judge him on his age but how he does in a blue jersey.

Likw how he mentioned MW made him feel 10 feet tall, clearly puts a lot of belief in players.

I still think we need more quality at the back but now I've had a few days to get used to this one I actually think it's a decent signing.

He's vastly experienced and his main strengths are heading and organising. That's things we were desperate for last season. The fact he's left sided doesn't hurt either as it retains a balance if he plays instead of Wilson.

With him and Barton giving us more experience, I think we will be a lot more solid next season than we were last season so it's an improvement in that regard.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Mate your missing the point .

Sir David was an EPL class defender.

Caniggia was a World Cup winner beside Maradona.

Clint Hill however.....

You dont exactly have to be world class to be successful in Scotland, wonder if the boss has his eye on another central defender?

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Did you type hairy egg into google? :lol:

Nah typed in Leigh griffiths :wink:

seriously though it looks like he headed the ball and his entire scalp slid back about 5 inches and never came back.