Rangers thread in hibsnet

Is that Rangers fan that's a poster on hibs net on here? If so can you please set the story straight regarding this post ..

"It is also essential that our transfer activities are conducted in a financially responsible manner. Long gone are the days when Rangers was able to attract top players from England and Europe (Terry Butcher, Richard Gough, Mark Hateley, Ray Wilkins, Graeme Souness, Paul Gascoigne, Brian Laudrup etc.) by paying more than they were earning."

Does this mean that they haven't re-started the EBT scheme yet? 

I know I should read their forums but I like seeing the reactions to our signings and what excuses they make, but they honestly think we didn't get any of our success pre EBT. Ignorance is bliss

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

JFK? Is he still posting over there? He was banned from here for doing so (and for being a complete fanny).

If you get banned from RM for being a complete fanny they'll be nobody left soon.  Mind you mods would go first so no one to do the banning :D:matron:

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

If you get banned from RM for being a complete fanny they'll be nobody left soon.  Mind you mods would go first so no one to do the banning :D:matron:

Well, that's very true.

That said, JFK showed particular excellence in being a complete fanny.

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Is that Rangers fan that's a poster on hibs net on here? If so can you please set the story straight regarding this post ..

"It is also essential that our transfer activities are conducted in a financially responsible manner. Long gone are the days when Rangers was able to attract top players from England and Europe (Terry Butcher, Richard Gough, Mark Hateley, Ray Wilkins, Graeme Souness, Paul Gascoigne, Brian Laudrup etc.) by paying more than they were earning."

I know I should read their forums but I like seeing the reactions to our signings and what excuses they make, but they honestly think we didn't get any of our success pre EBT. Ignorance is bliss

Why are you interested in what fans of a lower league team think about our transfers?

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Is that not a direct quote from Dave King:huh:

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Well, that's very true.

That said, JFK showed particular excellence in being a complete fanny.

His screen must have looked weird as fuck when reading a thread, with all the people he put on ignore. :lol:

54 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I used to think this, almost everybody does on the outset I think, however, it can be both extremely amusing and informative about the mindset/delusions of our enemies.

I agree. Mostly amusing and sometimes informative. For example, on kerrydale  street there's an entire thread with something like 180 pages devoted to us - on their main page.

But checkout how sneaky they are. The thread appears second to bottom so it looks like it's an older one that no one bothers with. Then check the time of the latest post on it. Going by that, it should be at the very top (or very close to it). 

Obsession, dishonesty and self-delusion course through their veins.