Mark Warburton Sky Sports Interview - Expects signing this week who's at the Euros, with 2 or 3 more to follow

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Wigan paid £2million for Grigg. He'd cost around £5million.

I can categorically say this will not happen.

Wigan payed £1 million for Mr. Grigg's services, doesn't change much cause there's still no chance of him signing but still

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Lafferty once again in the paper saying he'd love a return please whatever you do warbs don't bring this cunt back. I'd loose a little respect if you even tried it.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lafferty can fuck off, hopefully Warburton will never sign or even think about it.

Lose respect? I would want a refund on both of my season books.

I will not pay a penny to any these so called Rangers men, scumbags everyone of them who walked out on us,

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What if he turns out to be a decent player for us?

A lack of annoying songs is literally 150 times more important than having good players. If it were upto me I'd release Jason Holt tomorrow.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

A lack of annoying songs is literally 150 times more important than having good players. If it were upto me I'd release Jason Holt tomorrow.

Im glad we are singing songs about the players, fans have been scared to sing for years now incase they get arrested, at least this way plenty people get involved and it gets a bit of atmosphere.

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Im glad we are singing songs about the players, fans have been scared to sing for years now incase they get arrested, at least this way plenty people get involved and it gets a bit of atmosphere.

I disagree - our player songs are well gay 

19 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think he'd actually fit in really well to the MW system.

Can't see it though.

I hate the lanky cunt but he is the type of player we need, and like you say he would fit into MW's system nicely. He will never be welcomed back so we need to look for others out there that can do that job.

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

He's mince dougie76 and he is not anything like the player we need. 

Could have made my point a bit clearer, l don't want him anywhere near our club but would welcome a player of his type, ie someone who can hold up play and win balls in the air,  in my opinion this is something that we lack and would improve the team.?

20 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Could have made my point a bit clearer, l don't want him anywhere near our club but would welcome a player of his type, ie someone who can hold up play and win balls in the air,  in my opinion this is something that we lack and would improve the team.?

It wouldn't go amiss to have that type of player but we all know the donkey isn't that player.  Apart from a few end of season goals he was total shite and an embarrassment when he was here before. 

35 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

He wouldn't have made a total cunt of it ala Clark in the cup final.

Still though,not sure i would want him back for that alone.

42 minutes ago, The Mailman said:

I'm not entirely sure Will Grigg would be the answer. If he was really that good would he not have had game time at the euros ? Lafferty , Washington and even Magennis were all ahead of him. Seems a bit weird

All about opinions, some managers just seem to like certain players regardless of form or talent.

Just look at Strachan and the national team, guys like Rhodes and McCormack banging the goals in down south and yet Strachan continues to play Fletcher and Martin ahead of them.

I wouldn't judge a player just because he hasn't featured much for his national side.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Grigg has scored 45 goals in two seasons.

He won't be signing for us but if he did I'm pretty confident he would bang them in for us.

Has anyone took a  chance on that boy Taylor from Bristol rovers yet?