Do you sit in the West Enclosure, and are you sometimes a bit lazy?

govanblue

Do you sit in the West Enclosure, and are you sometimes a bit lazy?

If so, then why not consider signing up to the RM Erskine Veterans West Enclosure Lazy Bastards Club.

It's simple - and it's Free!  You just give me your seat details, then if you're not going to make it to any particular game, you let me know, and we can give your seat to Erskine for the game.  

Interested?  

PM me. (tu)

E_Ricksen_2_zpsi3nm4wfh.jpg

E_Ricksen_1_zpshz7xs4oh.jpg 

John_at_Ibrox_zps7hnewk8y.jpg 

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

No chance I'm not sitting with the prawn sarnie brigade.ill stick with the stinking coffee served by the Wee black guys that aren't even old enough to drink it.

Av just transferred to West enclosure 4 from broomie rear are the seats pish there?

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

No chance I'm not sitting with the prawn sarnie brigade.ill stick with the stinking coffee served by the Wee black guys that aren't even old enough to drink it.

I said "are you sometimes a bit lazy?" not "are you sometimes a bit racist?" :P

Now can you see why the Vet's have vetoed you. :D

I mean, just look at this lot...

020599-ibrox-glasgow-rangers-fans-fill-t

7 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

???-???

That's not a PM, so you might want to edit the seat numbers out - we get some right weird stalkers around here! :pipe:

Actually I got mixed up - we have Row C seats in SW2, SW3 and SW5, but not SW4.

So since your seats are ideally placed for our Veterans, let me know if you want to donate them for any particular game - Erskine will definitely be able to use them if you can't. (tu)

Just now, govanblue said:

That's not a PM, so you might want to edit the seat numbers out - we get some right weird stalkers around here! :pipe:

Actually I got mixed up - we have Row C seats in SW2, SW3 and SW5, but not SW4.

So since your seats are ideally placed for our Veterans, let me know if you want to donate them for any particular game - Erskine will definitely be able to use them if you can't. (tu)

I deleted them hope I was quick enough and no one saw them. If I or the wee man cannot make it for some reason I will be more than happy to donate our seats.

22 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

I deleted them hope I was quick enough and no one saw them. If I or the wee man cannot make it for some reason I will be more than happy to donate our seats.

Fantastic. (tu)

I'll PM you for some details once I'm putting the list together. (tu)

3 minutes ago, DuntocherLoyal said:

Row Q any good? A bit far back I would think.

Some of the Veterans are more mobile than others.

Plus we can always use a seat up the back for a Driver, or family member or anyone else who wants to come along for the day out. Particularly if it's on or near the aisle. (tu)

The more the merrier I say. :D

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Some of the Veterans are more mobile than others.

Plus we can always use a seat up the back for a Driver, or family member or anyone else who wants to come along for the day out. Particularly if it's on or near the aisle. (tu)

The more the merrier I say. :D

PM sent