Rumour doing the rounds....

MisterC

Evening all and happy Friday :beer1: It just so happens I have heard from a good source that Mr Warburton is going to surprise us all very soon with a striker who hasn't been talked about. Kinda reminds me of the times when the first you would hear of a signing was when it happened. Anyway I digress. Punchline is folks, word I hear is we are getting a striker and its one that will make us all sit up and dust off our monocles in disbelief.....

MisterC :pipe:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Evening all and happy Friday :beer1: It just so happens I have heard from a good source that Mr Warburton is going to surprise us all very soon with a striker who hasn't been talked about. Kinda reminds me of the times when the first you would hear of a signing was when it happened. Anyway I digress. Punchline is folks, word I hear is we are getting a striker and its one that will make us all sit up and dust off our monocles in disbelief.....

A never know to believe you or not ??

8 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Are you cwoodloyal in disguise ;)

3 minutes ago, StornowayBlue said:

I can honestly believe that. Ibrox gave him his passion for the game and I'm sure he would consider a move. 

I didn't mean a Done deal meant done as in finished playing wise 

I really hope this is true ,been increasingly excited about rossiter,then ramped up by barton and krancjaer,been sitting here being greedy wanting one more top level signing and just hope this one blows the other 3 out the water 

Im thinking that with the contacts that we have and the ambition warbs has if he wanted dembele he woulda had him in the bag before brenda had even got the job