*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's about winning every game.

course but it's all about 55 for me. We have 38 games to play before that's reality. Be the very best we can be for those games well win the league. Anything else outside that is a unwanted distraction

14 minutes ago, Broxi said:

This isn't a pre-season game, it's a cup game. League Cup may be the "diddy cup" but it's still one of the cups and another trophy onto the 115. 

He's said the full squad will be utilised. Rightly or wrongly he will be treating this as games to get the players fit 

- Foderingham -

- Tavernier - Hill - Wilson - Wallace -

- Holt - Halliday -

- Forrester - Windass - McKay -

- Waghorn -

A bit gutting that MOH has to be left out considering his input in the friendly. I said he would be a different player with a full pre-season under his belt as opposed to coming in and being in and out of the team just about every week due to ineligibility. Fantastic player.

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

course but it's all about 55 for me. We have 38 games to play before that's reality. Be the very best we can be for those games well win the league. Anything else outside that is a unwanted distraction

There's NO good reason why we can't do both that's utter retard patter that about outside distractions absolutely morbid talk 

can't wait until this game even though I can't go I'm still gonna make a day of it ... And head into work at night pished :lol:

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's NO good reason why we can't do both that's utter retard patter that about outside distractions absolutely morbid talk 

can't wait until this game even though I can't go I'm still gonna make a day of it ... And head into work at night pished :lol:

We could do both but winning the title gives us the golden ticket to champions league that's the priority imo

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

That makes two of us. :lol:

I mind seeing it was some kind of group format but out of curiorisity looked it up more there

'The new format will see eight groups of five teams play each other once each in a round-robin format.[1] The forty teams playing in the group stage consist of the 38 league clubs who are not participating in UEFA competitions, along with two teams from outwith the league.[1][note 1] In the group phase, three points are given for a win and one point for a draw. If matches are level after ninety minutes, a penalty shootout will be held with the winning team gaining a bonus point '

Ffs the sfa are a joke. A penalty shoot out if its still a draw after 90.  Sounds like settings for a computer game (fifa/pes):lol: