*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

I have an aussie rules match saturday but have managed to convince my 2 mates who I go to the games with to record the match and wait for me getting back around 5pm to watch it. It'll cost me a few beers and we will all need to do a media blackout but what top lads they are for holding out for me. Hope we hump them. 

If you know Dan personally please text him the result. 

If not please private message h im the result on here.

Getting a ticket a ticket from supporters club. Really looking forward to it. Don't think we'll see Barton. Warburton has already said it'll be the Burnley game before we see the full team. We should still be too strong for that lot whatever team we put out. C'mon the teddy bears.

Feels like an age since the last game, so glad they're getting back underway! 

Looking forward to seeing how Windass gets on again - looks really good during the Battery game... and I can't wait to get it right up these cunts too :thumbup:

I dont think I've ever been to Fir  Park, take it its a dump?

Cannae wait, woke up this morning thinkin it was Friday pure buzzing for tmrw, fuckin ragin :lol:

Would like to think Barton or Krancjar will be available for the bench surely ? Rossiter as well unless he's still away. I can only see Hill and Windass coming in otherwise it'll be the same team as the cup final. O'halloran or Forrester might come in as well actually. 

21 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Motherwell is hardly the best ground in Scotland but looking forward to a right good sing song with a full stand of Bears. 

Can be a decent atmosphere when the Bears are on form there , compare it to Hamilton away for example and fir park is always a better away day for some reason